Legend of the Dragon

very funny ***** see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up *****... come a gain

cloud911 said:
very funny ***** see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up *****... come a gain

BAHAHAHAAH LOL this kid is so funny^

YO YO YO IMA RAPPER !! freakin hilarious

cloud911 said:

Dude.. if your such a rapper you should have tried rhyming what you said then at least to prove it.. anyway I couldn't care less, in my eyes your a useless sack of **** :D Besides, money can't buy people ;)

then whybthe **** did i fine your mom for sale at a 99cent store. or maybe she just fuking around witch every black little kid out there just to get 1 fuking dollar. while she getting he ass smack you dad is tryig to suck dick with his cap on.now you just listin to me you little mother fuker see while i got all the bitches you only go jack off in the bathroom.so now im goanna end this with a fuk you and have a nice day

Woo man he has a good argument he came here to insult the main topic he should be tolerated and if we don't like it we should leave :wtf: *hits self with brick*

cloud911 said:
then whybthe **** did i fine your mom for sale at a 99cent store. or maybe she just fuking around witch every black little kid out there just to get 1 fuking dollar. while she getting he ass smack you dad is tryig to suck dick with his cap on.now you just listin to me you little mother fuker see while i got all the bitches you only go jack off in the bathroom.so now im goanna end this with a fuk you and have a nice day
**** you suck your not rich so stop tring to play like your rich you dont have any systems cuz your poor man a and if you had all the systems prove it name all the features the systems have you ****en poor dip **** and your com backs r lame it a job i bet your one of those people who dropped out of school cuz there so ****en gay and you now your never going to get a life thats y you probley dropped out dip **** and if you were a rapper y cant you spell

Last edited:
yeah cloud911 if you had all three systems then y would you be wasting r time going on this website that justs proves you have one life and plus all rappers r gay just like you cause if you had all the systems then you be playing them but since you waste your gay little time on these website that means you have no systems and that makes you a liar :nono:

cloud911 how old are you? The bullshit you write is the same as my 6 year old cousin could write that's how young you sound? Why are you even attempting to insult others? We only reply because it's really fun barring the **** outta you :)

cloud911 said:
then whybthe **** did i fine your mom for sale at a 99cent store. or maybe she just fuking around witch every black little kid out there just to get 1 fuking dollar....

BAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

your mad!

cloud911 said:
okay you suck at insults cuz the last part is from that gay ass rapper it starts with a E i forgot how to spell his name but anyways your so ****ing lame (the last part rhyme (im a better rapper then you and i dont even tri) god you suck)

cloud911 said:

iOn pardone my language, he deserves this!

HEY YO Cloud! Your rap is weak.
Someone please call 911.

You flow just like your spellin'.
30000 what, peabrain?
30000 times that you,
got your ass kick by wii'ers.
NO not wieners you fag boy.
Maybe you can get a clue,
when your mom stops slapping you,
with her strip-on penis fag boy.

Someone please call 911.

Jesse said:
iOn pardone my language, he deserves this!

Someone please call 911.

You flow just like your spellin'.
30000 what, peabrain?
30000 times that you,
got your ass kick by wii'ers.
NO not wieners you fag boy.
Maybe you can get a clue,
when your mom stops slapping you,
with her strip-on penis fag boy.

Someone please call 911.

im sure your rap sounds great in person..
but over the internet it loses all thought and feeling
im sorry to say, you fail:(

Redman said:
im sure your rap sounds great in person..
but over the internet it loses all thought and feeling
im sorry to say, you fail:(

LMAO

Nah is was nothing to be proud of. 10sec post looks like that

Back