Legend of zelda cheat:A MUST SEE!!!!

yeah i was trying to kill ganondorf again for the camera and i swear to god it took me like 10 minutes just to get that finishing stab in. Beat him in a minute with this lol

who else thinks giga's avy is funny, but back on topic, this cheat is a weird one, but its also a good 1 :D

i dont know, is there a fishing rod in orcarina of time, if ther is then it probably works for orcarina of time

i no a glitch for TP when your fighting ganon get in a sword lock REALLY close to the yellow barrier then push ganon away or something(i don't no how to do it my friends showed me and this is the GC version)and you will be out side of the yellow barrier:lol:

Yeah I've heard that too,but never tried it.In my opinon it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be killing Ganon.It's just long really,but still thanks for the info mabye I'll do it again trying that.:D

Really old... I thought it'd be a cool cheat, like the ones I used to post ages ago, but which also managed to avoid everybody's attentions. Unlimited bombs+arrows is way cooler, as is playing in the title screen.

I'm surprised at how many people didn't know this, so nice job on spreading the word :thumbsup:

if i was in a battle with ganandorf, i'd probably use my fishing pole, good length and if you whip his face with it, that would hurt.....imagine getting whipped in the face with a bamboo fishing pole....yeah it wouldnt be fun

and don't forget about the fact that you can let your line out, put an nasty hook on it....if the hook gets in his nostrils....you won that battle, even if he somehow kills you, you got a hook up his nostrils, that would be victory for me....

Back