Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Monty

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2008
Sooooooooo...

I finally decided to pick up a Wii, dont ask me what took me so long. Probably the difficulty I had actually finding one.

Anyway, Twilight Princess was the first game I got, and the only, minus Wii Sports. I've just started playing, and I've got to the part where I've just met the Twilight Princess Zelda.

By now you're probably wondering, what the heck does this have to do with Ocarina of Time.

It's been yyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrsssssssss since I've played that game, which I might add has probably been the most memorable game I've ever played, even though I'm very, extremely, cloudy on the story line. I can remember alot of different scenes, but I cant put the story together for the life of me.

Can someone pleeeaaaassseeee remind me?

And, wasn't there a Zelda game between that one, and this one? Am I'm missing key ingredients in the story line, or do these games even relate to each other, other than them all having "Zelda" in the title?
:yikes:

Okay, i am a LOZ addict so i might be able to refresh your memory to the happening of Ocarina of Time. So Hyrule had Ganondorf working his way into the royal family. He is the King of the Gerudoes.
So when Link completes his training in the great deku tree he kills the spider, and the tree had been poisoned by Ganondorf and died. He leaves for the castle, talks to zelda, she knows Ganondorf is evil so she sends Link out to do her bidding of collecting the 3 stones.
Link does that opens the temple of time but Ganondorf sneaks in and still a part of the triforce. Link grows 7 years older. So now Ganon has put all the sages to sleep. Link is told go to their respective temples in an order like this: Forest, Mountain, Lake, Graveyard, and Desert. So he does all the awakening and the sages are getting more power with the more sages that come. He also meets up with Sara again after the forest temple. Happy reunion and all that stuff.
After awakening all the sages, they build him a rainbow bridge across to the floating domain of Ganondorf. Beat the temple climb the winding stairs filled with enemies at each level.
After that Ganondorf and the famous scene where you battle him in human form. You have found Zelda up there also.The back and forth electrical ball things. So you hit them back enough and falls to the ground coughing up blood of some color. Then with his "Last breath" tries to topple the castle upon Link and Zelda. So you escape. Happy feeling thinking you've beat that last boss. No he morphs out of the rocks.
Now in his full "Ganon Mode" he looks something like a hog scorpion. So you topple him and the last scene Link has the sword glowing now, and cuts up his face. Then the finish blows stabs the sword through his mouth. After that stuff, Zelda and Link are up in the heavens talking (probably in the sages domain.) Zelda asks for forgiveness cause she really let ganondorf get the triforce when she told Link to get the master sword. She needs the ocarina, and so Link reluctantly gives it back. They grasp hands, then the celebration scenes of earth. The end of the best game of your life.

So how does this relate to Ocarina of Time? Not too much other than Hyrule.It's been 100 years since Link has been out spreading his awesome. You'll see updated things fromt the past, but i can't really remember when i beat twilight princess. I got the Wii the launch week so its been awhile anyway, i left some things out of the ocarina of time story, the whole his mother dying, and Sara and Link relationship. Anyway, I hope that jogs your memory

i thought zelda didn't have a specific story/time line

TPLink said:
Okay, i am a LOZ addict so i might be able to refresh your memory to the happening of Ocarina of Time. So Hyrule had Ganondorf working his way into the royal family. He is the King of the Gerudoes.
So when Link completes his training in the great deku tree he kills the spider, and the tree had been poisoned by Ganondorf and died. He leaves for the castle, talks to zelda, she knows Ganondorf is evil so she sends Link out to do her bidding of collecting the 3 stones.
Link does that opens the temple of time but Ganondorf sneaks in and still a part of the triforce. Link grows 7 years older. So now Ganon has put all the sages to sleep. Link is told go to their respective temples in an order like this: Forest, Mountain, Lake, Graveyard, and Desert. So he does all the awakening and the sages are getting more power with the more sages that come. He also meets up with Sara again after the forest temple. Happy reunion and all that stuff.
After awakening all the sages, they build him a rainbow bridge across to the floating domain of Ganondorf. Beat the temple climb the winding stairs filled with enemies at each level.
After that Ganondorf and the famous scene where you battle him in human form. You have found Zelda up there also.The back and forth electrical ball things. So you hit them back enough and falls to the ground coughing up blood of some color. Then with his "Last breath" tries to topple the castle upon Link and Zelda. So you escape. Happy feeling thinking you've beat that last boss. No he morphs out of the rocks.
Now in his full "Ganon Mode" he looks something like a hog scorpion. So you topple him and the last scene Link has the sword glowing now, and cuts up his face. Then the finish blows stabs the sword through his mouth. After that stuff, Zelda and Link are up in the heavens talking (probably in the sages domain.) Zelda asks for forgiveness cause she really let ganondorf get the triforce when she told Link to get the master sword. She needs the ocarina, and so Link reluctantly gives it back. They grasp hands, then the celebration scenes of earth. The end of the best game of your life.

So how does this relate to Ocarina of Time? Not too much other than Hyrule.It's been 100 years since Link has been out spreading his awesome. You'll see updated things fromt the past, but i can't really remember when i beat twilight princess. I got the Wii the launch week so its been awhile anyway, i left some things out of the ocarina of time story, the whole his mother dying, and Sara and Link relationship. Anyway, I hope that jogs your memory
yes, it did. lol, thanks.

Back