Legend of Zelda: OoT confirmed for US VC on Monday

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
I love the game and all, but I've played it so many times in recent years that I'm kinda hoping this isn't like when Link To The Past came out where it was the only game for the week. It's gonna be a while before I buy OoT.

You have no link and you don't even say where you heard it from. You're full of ****. At least I think you are and if you turn out to be right by some random luck of faith then kudos to you. NO ONE knows the VC schedule according to most people so stop trying to get attention. Another useless thread about the Virtual Console...starting to get REAL sick of em.

MasterJedi2U said:
You have no link and you don't even say where you heard it from. You're full of ****. At least I think you are and if you turn out to be right by some random luck of faith then kudos to you. NO ONE knows the VC schedule according to most people so stop trying to get attention. Another useless thread about the Virtual Console...starting to get REAL sick of em.

Dude don't be so harsh. He could be lying, but he could also be looking for the link right now. You can unleash your R4p3505 all over his face the second he admits he is a dirty liar.

Lol fine but to be honest I DID say if he was right then kudos to him. Lots of people keep doing this bs and its retarded not to mention annoying. IF hes right I'll apologize to him. You do have to admit though that it is shady.

EDIT: Nice Banner btw...Link is THE MAN

Last edited:
My Apologies...

See now that theres an actual link I belive you. So I'm sorry to the original poster but next time try to be a lil bit more on top of things. Otherwise people will just assume your full of it.

cool i never finished it on N64. but man, i don't know if I have the time to play it though. I'm still trying to finish up TP, about to finish the water temple

Just so you know everyone, hear in Europe they tell us what games they release later on in the week, today we got Legend of zelda: OOT, so it is almost certain that what he says is true, and you should all have by monday.

should i get it?
i mean, i was going to buy collector's edtion but it seems i can't find one in vancouver...

Back