Legend of Zelda Oot Monday or next Monday?

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
Japan just got OoT a couple days ago, and since it has already been ESRB'd I'm thinking its coming out either Monday or next Monday? thoughts?

europe gets it tom. so probly this mon. but im not sure how that works cuz we didnt get DKC until way after they did and they still dont havve zelda, a link to the past

ya, how come we don't get games til monday but everybody else gets them on the weekend?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Damn you Nintendo I wanted Star Fox 64. Lets be honest I bet most of you have 2 or more copies of OOT (one in the 64 and the other on Gamecube) While I only have Star Fox for the 64 and have not played it for years.

i agree with u completely, JerrodDRagon, I can't wait for Star Fox 64, but i couldn't get the bonus disk from nintendo, plus i can't spend 100 bucks for an original copy on ebay

i was talking about OoT, and Star Fox 64 has been announced, and it was rumored to be out by Monday, but it looks like it'll be either March or 2Q

I want Starfox 64..I made a big mistake and traded that game in. :( I already have a copy of OoT for N64 and my N64 is still in great condition so I don't think i'll get that on VC, but Starfox 64 I can't wait for it!

you know Nintendo made a version of OOT that works for the GC which will work with the Wii....and they also made the collecters edition (which I got :D ) but u know if your dying for some 5th gen Zelda...I bet youll find some on Ebay (last time I checked only 10 bucks!) or Amazon.com!

i looked at all the vc games and couldnt find a singlke one that i felt was worth spending any money on :nono:

AussieWii said:
i looked at all the vc games and couldnt find a singlke one that i felt was worth spending any money on :nono:
you must be picky I have about 10 VC games, Super Mario Brothers is worth the 5 bucks hands down, Mario 64 is worth 10 bucks hands down, and Doneky Kong country is worth 8 bucks plus many other good games on the VC.

theONE said:
I have still yet to play OoT, so I cant wait to play it.

You have NEVER played Oot? Oh you lucky person. What a treat you have in store!!!!

Rightly, in my opinion, the greatest game ever.

I think Twilight Princess is hands down the greatest but we can agree to disagree. I do agree though that Ocarina of Time was a great game. The storyline, the concept, etc were almost flawless. I think the best part of it was the whole Temple of Time thing where the Master Sword lay. I remember getting goosebumps because of the music that was playing as you approached it. Just out of this world ridiculous. Twilight Princess does the same thing to me...esp when you're in the shadows of Twilight...

i got link to the past and mariokart 64 on vc i also have both game cube versions of OoT and i got 64 version still (aswell as starfox) but im still gonna buy it just because its such a great game.

Back