legend of zelda pahntom hourglass

cristiano7

Banned
Sep 26, 2007
ok i just boghut it i just wanna know that can u play it on wifi like pokemon dimond i know it says wifi connections but i just wanna know how do u play it on wifi(if it has one)

Phantom Hourglass

I'm in school right now...but I'm at the library. Gotta go in about five minutes. But yeah, It has Wi-fi. I'm getting it this afternoon at GameStop.

It has wi-fi yes.

It is like a puzzle kind of thing. You each have to run about in a dungeon looking for tri force pieces to put into your 'zone'. You can get attacked by guards. There is some 'invisible zones' where you vanish off the radar too.

I think it is turn based as one player controls the guards paths and the other is link.

well thats fun of it but seeing ppl dont like that then thats there opinion well it could get annyonig thats write but the fun of it is by the stylus thats the fun of ds u dont excpect nintendo making zelda like the old ones in gba etc they want to spice it up man

yeah, i was a little weary of the control layout at first, but after playing it for an hour or so, i gotta say that i LOVE it!

just takes some getting used to. the learning curve isn't that bad either. sack up and enjoy one of the best games of the year!

can't wait to get the boomerang and the hookshot going!

MySims said:
im returning this game... you always use the stylus so its kind of anoying...

Where do you buy your games that they let you return it? Every time I have tried to do this they say that I can only exchange it for the same game.

Cpt.McCloud said:
It has wi-fi yes.

It is like a puzzle kind of thing. You each have to run about in a dungeon looking for tri force pieces to put into your 'zone'. You can get attacked by guards. There is some 'invisible zones' where you vanish off the radar too.

I think it is turn based as one player controls the guards paths and the other is link.
Correct. That is exactly what I read in a gaming magazine not too long ago. Anyway, it is nice to hear that you have one of the most anticipated DS games of 2007. Happy gaming.

Byuakuya said:
Correct. That is exactly what I read in a gaming magazine not too long ago. Anyway, it is nice to hear that you have one of the most anticipated DS games of 2007. Happy gaming.

Official nintendo magizine much?

I got that...

Nice issue, I enjoyed it.

October 17th is when I am able to buy this game xD

Back