Legend of Zelda Series

Wow no still havent posted here yet. Oh well I might as well talk to myself.

Let's Talk about how TP is the best game in history and that no other game can measure up to it.

Yeah you are right nothing can measure up to it such as final fantasy, metal gear, devil may cry, or san andreas. Face it zelda is at the top of the food chain.

Yes indeed you are right. Although all of them are great games but they are still not in zelda's lead.

So what do you think about the game so far zaine???

I think that the game is terrific and that it has a whole lotta new features. My favorite though is the horseback fighting.

So do you know anything new about the game Zaine???

No not really. But I am doing everything in my power to find out more about this game.

If anyone one does come in here and wonder why in the hell am I talking to myself... Well... it is because i was bored. I am not crazy.

Well I am back again and still no one has posted. Oh well it is time to talk to myself again.

I have saw a couple of them and they are very interesting. There is the one showing link swimming in the water temple i think??? They have some showing how wolf link get down with the get down. The trailers are so f****** awesome.

So do you know anything else new about the game?

Back