Legend of Zelda Series

What is the best Zelda game of all time?

• Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Legend of Zelda Four Swords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White-Wolf said:
wow are you two married? All you do is fight all over the forums. :lol: I bet you two are going to fall in love someday and years later your going to find out you both were on this forum flaming each other preparing yourselves for your future love.... ahhhah. Sorry that was mean. Just get along please... k?

I saw some other posts were it seemed you guys have made a truce, and I am not sure if those predated this post, but I thought I would put my no good opinion here anyway. Have fun k?

Anywho.... zelda games go back further then oot, and it’s a sad they are not listed on this poll. It dates the poster though. If you don’t list any of the Zelda games before oot, its clear you haven’t played them, and how is that an objective poll?

Zelda was my first love of video games for the original Nintendo. It was a awesome game and I still play it every 2 or so years. I feel kind of bad that it has been forgotten. Long live Zelda, thee who rests in your golden metal coffen… My love for you will never waiver... even when tp comes out, you will alwayse be the best... oh and you too link to the past... :sick:

I thinks she has a thing for me man. I don't even know the girl. She is just always on my case and she don't know ****. I think that she likes me or somethings and she only been here since yesterday.

Zaine06 said:
I thinks she has a thing for me man. I don't even know the girl. She is just always on my case and she don't know ****. I think that she likes me or somethings and she only been here since yesterday.

Maybe I do so what anyways. I pick TP because it is going to shock the world with this devastating game. This game is going to rock so hard that... OMG this game is going to be ****ing awesome.

I'd love to say OoT but MM has of recently when i started it again become my favourite its just has a hell of a lot more side quests to do than OoT

I will admit, I would have voted vor Link To The Past had it been there...I loved that game...it was just the right mix of hard v.s. easy, and I just WUVED IT TO WIDDLE TEENY PIECES...lol

Well sorry, Next time I will try to include all the zelda games. I am surprised that everyone is voting for oot than tp. Oh... my vote went to tp.

Zaine06 said:
Well sorry, Next time I will try to include all the zelda games. I am surprised that everyone is voting for oot than tp. Oh... my vote went to tp.

Its common sense... people cant vouch for a game they haven't even played.
They can look at images and vids and say/think, "WOOOOOOOOOW! I-I-INCREDIBLE", but looks can be deceiving (althought we know to a certain extent that this game will be one for the record books).

My vote did go to TP, but I'm merely speaking on behalf of the voters for OoT and clarifying the reason.

Last edited:
KaDee said:
Its common sense... people cant vouch for a game they haven't even played.
They can look at images and vids and say/think, "WOOOOOOOOOW! I-I-INCREDIBLE", but looks can be deceiving (althought we know to a certain extent that this game will be one for the record books).

My vote did go to TP, but I'm merely speaking on behalf of the voters for OoT and clarifying the reason.

Yeah I agree but trust me if you do get tp it is going to be the best game ever. Now we have less than 3 weeks I am so ****ing excited. I know for a fact that TP will make an impact for the nintendo company. It will be the best game in the world and it will win lots of awards and glory for being the best.

Zaine06 said:
Now we have less than 3 weeks I am so ****ing excited

Lucky you, I have to wait 5 weeks :O

I cannot wait. I am going over zaine's house to play that game because I do not wanna get the wii my boyfriend will already have one.

I'd definitely have to say link to the past was the best zelda game, and a close second would be the first...

Back