Legend of Zelda stuff

Mr_Stoukaph

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Washington
Wii Online Code
2509-0795-4188-6793
Heres something else to think about: What Legend of Zelda characters/items/enemies do you want to see in Twilight Princess?

I liked the Din's fire spell in OoT. It would be cool if you had special tunics also.

Well I can tell you that I don't want it to summon scarecrows. I would like to see songs that use magic power and have an effect on battles- combining spells with the ocarina

One thing I don't want in it, the super gay king of red lions sailboat, that was just horrible having to sail everywhere, total waste of time.

dont worry, youll just have to ride a horse everywhere instead of sail. because hyrule is so big this time

oh, you can also include stuff you dont want in TP from other games. like what ghghgh14702 said. thanks for reminding me.

I did'nt want too many masks in this game (Like majora's mask) but seeing that midna has a majora's mask lookalike deco on her head, then it may have a couple of masks. I liked the idea of an ocarina in the OOT game - great idea! The baton in WW sucked. Maybe they should use the ocarina again in this game or some kind of similar wind instrument. (they already showed one in the feature film). For it to have an effect on spells/attacks and battles would give the char a lot of options to use to his adv in the game which would be another good idea.

I liked the mirror shield from OOT and I'd like it to be seen in TP. Maybe even the underwater suit?

linkzeldagame said:
I did'nt want too many masks in this game (Like majora's mask) but seeing that midna has a majora's mask lookalike deco on her head, then it may have a couple of masks. I liked the idea of an ocarina in the OOT game - great idea! The baton in WW sucked. Maybe they should use the ocarina again in this game or some kind of similar wind instrument. (they already showed one in the feature film). For it to have an effect on spells/attacks and battles would give the char a lot of options to use to his adv in the game which would be another good idea.

I liked the mirror shield from OOT and I'd like it to be seen in TP. Maybe even the underwater suit?
feature film?

linkzeldagame said:

about the wind instrument bit (in bold hopefully) they didn't show one, they showed two.

unfortunately i don't think you'll be able to choose what it does, as far as i can see the two so far you pick up from a certain plant]

1st one summons your horse (you name it, mine shall be called horse)
2nd one attracts your eagle which you use to knock things down/away, or break them for rupees(an actually currency)

i wan't to have samus as a helper in this game that would really awsome like she rolles in here ball when link rides epona and switch midna out of the game so samus would sit on links wolf back and not use an arm sticking out of here head but shoot'em up! and in the end samus takes of here suit and link asks here to marry him!

Back