Legend of Zelda TP, not great in sales?

izimngcubes15

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess drops out of top 30 in Japan, according to Vooks.net.

Do you think Zelda TP is a great game? But the sales are not telling us it is. I think. According to Vooks.net, Zelda TP has fallen out of the top 30 of Japanese Sales Chart. I am scared, if this is true, is it true that not many people are as excited? Anyway, Pokemon is the best selling game, but Zelda TP, seems to drop out of top 30, even though Wii Sports is in the top 10.

:wtf:

Zelda is a specific genre. If you don't like the genre you're not going to get Zelda. And also, there aren't too many Wiis still out there in the market so those who want Zelda might not be able to get it.

Personally, yes, I think Zelda is a great game :)

If that is true, it doesn't really matter...in the US, something like 75% of the people who bought the Wii at launch bought Zelda with it. Just because it's not in the top 30 over in Japan doesn't mean it's not selling well at all...there is a lot more to the world than just Japan.

izimngcubes15 said:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess drops out of top 30 in Japan, according to Vooks.net.

Do you think Zelda TP is a great game? But the sales are not telling us it is. I think. According to Vooks.net, Zelda TP has fallen out of the top 30 of Japanese Sales Chart. I am scared, if this is true, is it true that not many people are as excited? Anyway, Pokemon is the best selling game, but Zelda TP, seems to drop out of top 30, even though Wii Sports is in the top 10.

:wtf:

#1 - that's in Japan.
#2 - why does what happens to a video game i Japan scare you?
#3 - Links please.

Back