Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess Book Help

markswii199

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2007
:Ok so heres the deal i bought a book before christmas for like $30. The book was a walkthrough th the new zelda game. I beat the first lvl of the game no problem until the boss. So i pick up the book and start reading and i beat the boss and took the portal out of there. so i start flipping through the pages and it shows a map of the level i just played and where all the heart pieces are. i go back to the level and i cant get the pieces because the monkeys are gone. so i flip to the end of the levels walkthrough and it says,
exit through midna's portal, if treasure chests still remain unopened return later via midna's portal
. So my question is: How do you return via midna's portal to the forest temple?

Last edited:
Bah I'll have to give it away here...

If you talk to Midna so she appears theres an option saying Warp. If you havn't unlocked the Portal yet:

You need to go back and 3 of those black guards will drop down somewhere around there. After you beat them [You have to beat the last 2 at once, leave one on it's own and he will bring the other two back] the portal will stay. Later on you can teleport when ever you want

:yesnod: Sweet your right i got the heart pieces thanks allot!!:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
The strategy guide ruins the game all people want is to beat the game these days :sigh:

Why do people pay for these book walkthroughs when they could find a just as good walkthrough on the internet for free?

Agreed hey FR. can I get your Wii number?

WiiZero said:
The strategy guide ruins the game all people want is to beat the game these days :sigh:

well i agree, but there good to have just in case you get stuck

It depends I don't like to have it because of what FR said you can look it up on the internet

ya i suppose but i found the books give more info

Last edited:
Back