Legit Copies of 3rd Gen games?

NUGG3T

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2012
England
Hey guys, I'm after the 3rd generation games (RSE FR LG, as I'm sure you all know.) However, they are increasingly difficult to get hold of, with the number of fake games on eBay right now. I've already been conned once, I don't want to be got again, so I was wondering if anybody could help to identify reasonably priced legitamate copies of these games, or even have any for sale themselves? Thanks in advance.
NUGG3T

Yeah since gamestop no longer takes them on trade they are hard to find..some still have them in stock though..other then that your best bet is an online game company ebay is just regular joes off the street so your more likely to get ripped off.
I picked up a copy of emerald i think it was last summer or before that and i still have it it just keeps climbing in value its worth more then any of the others...last time i checked its at about 40.00 or more lol

Gamestop ain't anywhere outside the US, Eric. :p (not yet, anyways... oh, the horror)

Amazon is always the place to find whatever you need, and usually not at horrible prices. You can definitely find 3rd Gen games there, did a quick search and there's even more copies available than what the US Amazon offers.

... And even at notably lower prices. My country is bloody greedy, what a surprise. :lol:

just sayin there are other options outside of ebay lol various online gaming store type places...those older games just became harder to come by cause gamestops quit takin em on trade but some still have some in stock to sell.

Thanks for your help guys, I'm gonna look on Amazon. But just asking, what would a reasonable price to pay for the individual games be? £10? £15? £20?

Thanks for your help guys, I'm gonna look on Amazon. But just asking, what would a reasonable price to pay for the individual games be? £10? £15? £20?
Well best thing you can do is check ebay amazon gamestop and other such places to compare goin ratesLast I saw ruby/sapphire were about $30 and emerald was $40. Not sure about the other old versions.

Post Edit: After checking into some of that for ya on various places your numbers seem pretty right on the money...most of the older versions with the exception of emerald go for between $15-$30 or 10-20 euro i guess is what that symbol is theres no symbol on my laptop for it lol have it on the phone though thats odd....

But yea your in the right ballpark from the look of it only one thats more is the yellow one and its like 200 crazy!

Last edited:
Back