Lego Star Wars gameplay video.

Nerds will pause their World Of Warcraft tournament to pick this up this November.

Nice info though.

Are the lightsabers supposed to be controlled using motion sensitivity by copying your every move, because they don't look that way..

im getting this game when it comes out i think it loooks good!

Yea, im really looking forward to this too.

Another another note, i'm not sure if you guys have seen but there is Lego Indiana Jones coming out.

Heres a link to the Comic-Con 07 Trailer

yeh i heard about lego indiana jones but thats the first video ive seen. it looks cool though. lego batman is coming out and im sure i heard something about lego spiderman being released too.

It looks ****. You swing the lightsaber on the same basis as you swing the sword in Zelda. Nothing new here. You may aswell just get it on xbox or ps3 as it has online play.

Im a huge Star Wars fan so I'm definitely getting this when it comes out.....should be really fun. Its a shame nobody is trying 1:1 combat with the wiimote though. Seems like the Lego thing would be a good way to debut/test it out for the first time.

PS: Op Ivy rules, Dudey :D

XwiimasturX said:
no, but so what? why would you want to play co-op online when you can just have the person sitting next to you.

i dont like coop online, it ruins the point of coop (at least i think so)

So... nothing. I don't mind it not having online co-op, that is why i asked the question.

Back