Less than a week till launch of...

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
The PS3 and Wii!!! Are you ready?

What are you doing to prepare for your new console?

What are you doing to occupie your spare time and count the days?

We are getting PS3 on November Friday 17th and Wii on Sunday November 19th!

Post your comments here!

P.S. I'm pretty sure someone started a similar thread a few months back but this is different

Stay up all week !
Im so excited I can not sleep !:yikes: :yikes:

I'm going to go to Wal Mart on Friday and bug the crap out of the Electronic clerk till he goes back and "checks the stock" and gives one out early.

if that doesnt work I guess I'll try SuperStore... if that doesn't work.. damn, have to get it on launch day !

It's really amazing how close it is!:D I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Wii delivery trucks and I still need to decide where I'm gonna buy Wii that morning.

Can't wait to see what the Wii kiosks look like.

1 week 1 day ;_; , Anywho its great to know we are on the single digit and that all the newspapers are starting to advertise the products like futurshop, bestbuy and everyone!

I am getting a Ps3 on Friday, putting it on eBay... making $700 then buying a Wii with whatever I want for free. That is what I am doing to prepare.

im actually in the middle of my drivers ed so by the time its over i should have my licence and my wii:yesnod: AWESOME

ABC said:
I am getting a Ps3 on Friday, putting it on eBay... making $700 then buying a Wii with whatever I want for free. That is what I am doing to prepare.

Wanna get me an extra Wii-mote? ;)

Grrr.... You guys are LUCKY coz I have to wait till the Xmas hols to finally get my own Wii. By the way I am getting mine personally but I have to give it to my folks so they can give it to me as an Xmas pressent. And its free of charge on my account lol. I'm the lucky one with the money but not the time!

Have fun owning your friends in Wii sports or completing a game in a fairly long time like Zelda XD.

well i didn't pre-order so i hope i get a wii on launch :( stupid $600 bundles :(

I didnt preorder either. And I keep worrying if ill get it on launch or not. cuz il have red steel. and if I dont have a Wii. Itll taunt me.

LOL thats so funny i'm in the same situation as you i'm getting Red Steel wedsday!

Back