Let me make you a signature!

JeritenX

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I'm feeling charitable, if you would like me to create you a custom signature, send me the details in a PM, I'll try and pound them out as quickly as possible, send me your favorite game favorite colors, whatever, I'll do my best to make you a kick ass siggy! I'll try and be prompt and get you all setup as soon as possible, but we'll see what kind of response I get from this.

I like your siggy, except it reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh (Sorry to all Zelda fans)
But Im a pirate! I'll send you a messege what I want, 'if your feeling charitable'.
Left is the new white!

I preordered a Wii for the second shipment of Wii's at gamecrazy, in Washington State, said they will have some on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) so i would suggest to call your gamecrazy and ask them about a preorder list and if they say they dont have one ask for a waiting list....i called and my gamecrazy store was VERYhelpful, but u will have to go to the gamecrazy to sign your name on the list..CAN't WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!

thatstobadd56 said:
I preordered a Wii for the second shipment of Wii's at gamecrazy, in Washington State, said they will have some on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) so i would suggest to call your gamecrazy and ask them about a preorder list and if they say they dont have one ask for a waiting list....i called and my gamecrazy store was VERYhelpful, but u will have to go to the gamecrazy to sign your name on the list..CAN't WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!

Are you gonna post that in every thread?

hey guys..im just tryin to help all you people that dont have one yet so they can get one before Xmas:yesnod:

OK Andrakis Scarr
andrakisscarrom6.jpg

done

That will be cool mate, I'll send you a message with details, and shall look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thank you for mine ;) Should have had some rabbids *shifty eyes* But I love it so Watch me attach it! Oh wait, my first post has it already. WOOSH!

Back