Let my (finally) introduce myself.

M.E.R.255

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2010
Missouri, Poplar Bluff
Wii Online Code
8337-1300-4548-0848
Hi, my name is M.E.R.255 and I wanted to write something a bit earlier, but I just received my laptop and I had to get all kinds of programs, check stuff blabla.

Warning! This part has with my playing and clan history to do. Skip this part if you don't want to read this.
I'm a guy who works at night and has nothing to do when he's off work. Seriously, how bored do you have to be to enjoy working? xD

I've been playing Nintendo for over 12 years and was in the german clan buisness for about 3 years (and the administrator of one for more than 1 year xD).

Yeah, I was raised in Germany, that is why I was in the german and not american clan buisness, but I moved to the United States about 2 years ago and left the german clan buisness because of the time difference. I mean how hard is that? when your eating lunch, they're already eating dinner, when it's 3pm over here, it's 10pm over there.

Ahem, I should better write more about myself and not about my clan history, so let me just wrap up everything. xD

This part is actually about myself^^
I am currently 20 years old,
love playing video games, was in the german clan buisness and played Nintendo for over 12 years,
am a fan of Metroid,
lived in Germany all my life, but moved to the United States almost 2 years ago,
write long messages (sometimes),
learn about "website programming" or basically DHTML and other stuff,
work at night, and I don't have anything to do when I'm off work.

Anything else? Hmm...

I love helping out people,
one of my favorite games is Super Smash Bros. Brawl,
I also like playing Mario Kart Wii,
I don't listen to any music, except video game music (I'm a freak xD),
search for Nintendo smilies sometimes (animated smilies),
keep my real name a secret (for many),
and I looooove my username A LOT xD

OK, that should be enough information to fall asleep uuuum I mean to know me better, and I hope I will write here more often (not today though, I have to work in 30min).

PS: If you have any questions, please write me a message. Questions like... who are you? How do I change the background on my website? And yes, I'm not in a clan right now, which means you can also ask me about joining one or something like that.

Wow, that's a long entry/message there, hope you guys won't get mad at me for writing something that long. ^^

I can't believe it! Let my introduce myself? I was trying so hard to keep typing errors out of my message and the title had to have one? Shame on me, no I'll blame my laptop. Die laptop!
Samus_kick_pc.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if I will, I heard/read that most of the guys went to a different page since this page is only used for clan members, friend codes and so on. Well, maybe I should look around and write some messages before I decide to go somewhere else or so.

i hate repeating myself

CALL OF DUTY IS TAKING OVER WII CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite games is Super Smash Bros. Brawl

That's all I need to know.

:lol: Welcome to the forum, Mer. It's always good to see more non-clan advertisers joining wiichat, especially if they take the time to write a worthy intro. =)

i hate repeating myself

CALL OF DUTY IS TAKING OVER WII CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, that sounds pretty bad. I guess I won't be very active here then.

Don't let the COD nutjobs get you down; Wiichat isn't the bussiest forum anymore, but we've still got enough activity to stay alive. And believe me, I hate the COD n00bs as much as I hate anything else on the internet...

Hey, it's me again, only without dots. I was requesting a new password over and over but for some reason I just cannot log in with my normal account, which is why I've created this account.

And I think I should be more active here because... well... it's pretty boring otherwise. xD

I went to that other forum where they don't allow clans and stuff, which seems to be nice, but there's not much that I can/want to answer.

Back