Let the Brawl Hype Begin!

^lmao shoko. And yes, I too found that article a few weeks ago, and no, there isn't any new information which is why I didn't post it.

Also, Cptn, The press conference that Ninty had did not even touch on the subject of Brawl. It was a waste of time imo, all they did was announce a new color for the DS and a few other equally stupid announcements. I might try to find the link if I get the time.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^lmao shoko. And yes, I too found that article a few weeks ago, and no, there isn't any new information which is why I didn't post it.

Also, Cptn, The press conference that Ninty had did not even touch on the subject of Brawl. It was a waste of time imo, all they did was announce a new color for the DS and a few other equally stupid announcements. I might try to find the link if I get the time.

^^Yeah

It wasnt much at all.

The capcom was ok but nothing much new there either.

Also, whatever happened to shoko, he used to post 24/7 in the forums now he just vanished.

I know that he made an account on that other site, so he might be there.

I also know that he stopped looking at the Brawl updates because he thought that it would ruin the surprises in the game (I agree, and I would stop if I could, lol), which is why he isn't posting in the SSBB Site Discussion Thread.

Other then that I'm not sure where he's off to.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I know that he made an account on that other site, so he might be there.

I also know that he stopped looking at the Brawl updates because he thought that it would ruin the surprises in the game (I agree, and I would stop if I could, lol), which is why he isn't posting in the SSBB Site Discussion Thread.

Other then that I'm not sure where he's off to.

Very strange, he hasnt been posting on the other site either.

Strange, I would of thought he would of been the very first person to post about an update. Never mind stopping.

Ok, SSBB is online!

Nintendo announced back that if the creator(i forgot the name) didnt take the job, Nintendo would just remake melee with a few new modes and fix the glitches and stuff, and then add online and then release it!

Doesnt that pose the question why this wont support online? Are there any reasons why this game wont have online?:shocked:
Dont say technical reasons cause, Nintendo wont take online off cause of that they would push the date back if they had too. Really people got Melee online, so why cant Nintendo?

^And why are you bringing the issue up in this thread?

i love seeing super old threads come back with one relevant post. PS i would buy smash 64 for VC. my friend has my cart and he wont give it back (angry face)

WOO! Another thread of mine makes its return!

...Although this one doesn't make much sense any more because of the delay.

LevesqueIsKing said:
WOO! Another thread of mine makes its return!

...Although this one doesn't make much sense any more because of the delay.
And its all thanks to ME:ciappa:

But yea, i dont know about yalll....but i still have my N64 sitting ontop of my tv...with PD, GoldenEye, SSB, MarioKart 64..and so on...WIth the GC right next to it!:lol:

Back