Lets not be fanboys and pick the top 5 games of this generation....

^^^shooter fan but Halo 3 isn't there... Have u not played it or just don't like it... if not y?

Halo sucked IMO. I liked GoW and CoD4 way more (since this is just my opinion).

Sovi i'm surprised you didnt have Puzzle Quest in your list. You were raving about it for the longest time.

bamblakopz said:
making sense, and actually answering the question matter
Well in that case, lead by example and make more sense.

^^^^
WHAT? 5 games of this generation... Pokemon Red and Blue aren't from the gen... And you messed up the quote..... It says "making sense, and actually answering the questions matter".... You took out the "s" after question... It makes perfect sense if u don't butcher it.

Ladies ladies lets not fight. In my opinion the type 5 games ( that I have played) are:
1. Gears of war
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
4. Guitar Hero 3
5. Medal of Honor Heros 2 ( just for online)
Oh and bamblakopz there is no S on the end of matter

O my goodness!!! I never said there was a "S" on the end of matter... there is an "S" after the work question. Jeez... if u look hard enough u can see and stop failing to flam me...

Halo 3 is an awesome game in its own right but no, I'm not the biggest fan of Halo. (Halo 1, yes though). Halo 3 in my eyes didn't stack up to the other games released this generation.
Puzzle Quest is an awesome game but not up there with Gears and such, which is the reason I didn't put Geometry Wars: Evolved up there too.

It depends what you mean by this generation. XBOX 360, PS3 and Wii?

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl
2. Call of Duty 4
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Gears of War ( My opinion )
5. Twilight Princess

bamblakopz said:
O my goodness!!! I never said there was a "S" on the end of matter... there is an "S" after the work question. Jeez... if u look hard enough u can see and stop failing to flam me...

Pssst... I think there is an E at the end of flame. But hey i'm no english major.

^ Nice_wii, I think there's a difference between people who can spell, and people who are to lazy to type. Now let's stay on topic. I would have put GoW higher on my list, IF they didn't have that host bonus online. I hate that.

1. Rock band
2. Brawl
3. Galaxy
4. COD4
5. lost odyssey

No order lost odyssey might not be on there I can't think of any other games.

Back