Lets Petition for a wii msn messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
i beg to differ look how homebrew users wanted a dvd player and if bbc i player is having a channel why not msn plus the channels we have are rubish line the nintendo and everybody votes channel

i beg to differ look how homebrew users wanted a dvd player and if bbc i player is having a channel why not msn plus the channels we have are rubish line the nintendo and everybody votes channel
You can use MSN via the internet channel.
Or I think you can. I have never been arsed with doing that tho as I think its pointless to use it via my Wii when my computer is in the same room

lol i cood read hz txtn' jst fine. cumon now. lez sho r suprt. :yesnod:
thn r dreams wil cum tru. yn?

Here is an MSN Messenger being used on the Wii

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECEFUWtcLtE[/ame]

Here is MSN using Ebuddy on the DS. The DS uses a similar browser as the Wii. It basically a scaled down version of the Wii.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAeexxo71R8[/ame]

ill try your language seeing as english doesnt get through your skull

1!!1!1!1 OMG WTF LOL ONLIEN PETITIONS NAVER WORK!111!1! OMG LOL R3AL ON3S MIGHT
2!1!!1! HOME BR3WERS WANT3D A DVD CHANEL!111!!!!1 LOL SO THEY MAED ON3!!!!1!! OMG GO GET OF UR LAZY AS AND MAEK AN MSN COMPATIABLE HB CHAN3L

nah but if you voice your opinions they may be heard better to try then not to try at all
wouldn't you agree?

i didn't use no numbers in my text lol and my language seems to be just like yours i ain't a computer wiz kid so don't know how to encode one but whats wrong with asking Nintendo ? and I'm not lazy and why are you trying to come with the harsh talk if you don't want why come on this thread i was just asking for people who want it to show some support if your not one your opinion is not necessary

huz dipshit ?
and you can't send and recive from your sd card with that know can you dipshit lol
thanks for trying though

i didn't use no numbers in my text lol and my language seems to be just like yours i ain't a computer wiz kid so don't know how to encode one but whats wrong with asking Nintendo ? and I'm not lazy and why are you trying to come with the harsh talk if you don't want why come on this thread i was just asking for people who want it to show some support if your not one your opinion is not necessary

Because we already knew this is a waste of time.

MSN Messenger is from Microsoft.

Xbox360 is manufactured by Microsoft.

Wii is manufactured by Nintendo.

Xbox360 equals Wii's Rival.

Microsoft equals Nintendo's Rival.

**** you are so funny...not
if you don't try or don't ask you won't get anywhere
but even if you do try and don't succeed there is a possibility
it may happen its not impossible
how are people ment to know if you don' ask?

ok thanks for the mature answer but don't ps3 have msn to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back