lets play a game

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
ok one person says a word and the next person trys to incorperate it in to a sentance of there choice,then u make a word and so on,ect

ill start

pie

*thanksgiving*

lmao thats a low blow. And your so quick to correct people's mistakes that you forgot to gives us a word.

super

Last edited:
i cant wait to get a wii and play super dope brothers 4

bicycle

I was riding my super bicycle and ran into a pie while playing football on Thanksgiving.

I think we should change the rules to incorporate every word so far and add a word.

1. pie
2. Thanksgiving
3. football
4. super
5. bicycle
6. Wiimote

I was playing super football on thanksgiving with my wii and threw the wiimote into the pie...

(i cant include bycycle)

1. pie
2. Thanksgiving
3. football
4. super
5. bicycle
6. Wiimote
7. computer

1. pie
2. Thanksgiving
3. football
4. super
5. bicycle
6. Wiimote
7. computer
8. prostitute

The pie I ate for Thanksgiving while watching football gave me super diarrhea for a week so I was then able to stay home from school and use my Wiimote on my computer until I was interrupted by a prostitute on a bicycle.

1. pie
2. Thanksgiving
3. football
4. super
5. bicycle
6. Wiimote
7. computer
8. prostitute
9. USians

I was eating a pie one day (I think all the USians would call that day Thanksgiving but over here its just any old day) and it was truly super large, so much so I had to ride my bicycle to try work it off but alas I got distracted by the Wii and the WiiMote and the posibility of it working with my computer, I asked my friend (who happened to be a prostitute and good with this kind of stuff to help out)

1. pie
2. Thanksgiving
3. football
4. super
5. bicycle
6. Wiimote
7. computer
8. prostitute
9. USians
10. gnarly

I was eating a super-gnarly pie on Thanksgiving once, when I was districted from using my Wiimote on my computer by a prostitute playing football on a bicycle calling everyone "USians"

Back