Lets Ruin Their Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised that the most popular (by miles) chosen thing is 'PS3 Only' due to the fact its a PS3 site.. :lol: but nah not gonna be fanboyish and ruin their fanboy fun.. they'll realise they've lost.. when the PS3 is realised like a year later then the Wii

im telling everyone to vote for wii there, if Wii wins that would be so funny!! we have a good 1000 members, if most of them posted there we could Win! and the most funny thing is PS3+Wii is second place!

Sovieto said:
im telling everyone to vote for wii there, if Wii wins that would be so funny!! we have a good 1000 members, if most of them posted there we could Win! and the most funny thing is PS3+Wii is second place!

We have 1000 members, but only like 50 or so post. And na, I don't want to be a rabid Nintendo Fanboy :hand:

to bad, i think the poll closed anyways, the numbers dont go up, nvm, its nto, and its not being a fanboy, its a POLL, and your just awnsering it

I voted, and nice thread, I went to that forum once, and it was a s.hi.t, ah and I voted for the 2 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back