Let's Talk Graphics.

And what happend to my response was it deleted :S or am i just stupid and it was on another part of the forum

paintba||er said:
Well, if thats what you mean then it is pretty obvious why. Because it is cheaper. They make money on the consoles rather than losing it like Sony and MS do, and the price is a huge reason that they are selling so well. If the Wii was $600 then they would lose the non gamers (most of their sales) and they would have much more competition from the other consoles. A lot of Wii owners would have bought a 360 or PS3 instead if they were the same price, and the Wii would be selling just like the GC did.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I LMAO at that. The Wii is very, very far from flawless. And the name...I want to know what they were smoking when they thought that up......

Thats not true at all.
They wouldn't have bought it instead because the Wii is a great system for no-gamers. Notice all the games out for it now that appeal to non-gamers that you always complain about. Wii has more non-gamer games than 360 and Ps3, and people also wanted to try out the Wii's control's. The pick up and play aspect of the Wii is what makes it appealing to non-gamers. If anything they would pick up a Wii and 360 or vice versa, or maybe even all three if they had the money.

And the Wii was simply named "Wii" because it was easy to pronounce in Japan, much easier than Revolution was anyway.

Yes. This is why I like the Wii because I can just play a few minigames before sleep and feel satisfied. I dreaded playing zelda sometimes because I knew I shouldnt have been playing it for so long in one sitting and I lost alot of sleep lol. But all games are a waste of time but a sh_tload of fun :)

Close said:
Frankly, the Wii is pathetic of right now. No good games, no anything that good out. Maybe MP3 will make the Wii shake a little. Then SMG, then SSBB !

Then the Wii will dominate. :)
I agree. Time will turn the tables. Hopefully.

Ronald said:
Yeah, i know, but for all the people in a rush. I mean once mario kart comes out online that will be the best gameplay game out there. Racing others using the wiimotes tilt online. :D:D:D:D
Yeah let's get out my Six-Axis.

CantGetAWii said:
Thats not true at all.
They wouldn't have bought it instead because the Wii is a great system for no-gamers. Notice all the games out for it now that appeal to non-gamers that you always complain about. Wii has more non-gamer games than 360 and Ps3, and people also wanted to try out the Wii's control's. The pick up and play aspect of the Wii is what makes it appealing to non-gamers. If anything they would pick up a Wii and 360 or vice versa, or maybe even all three if they had the money.

And the Wii was simply named "Wii" because it was easy to pronounce in Japan, much easier than Revolution was anyway.
But a non gamer isn't going to spend $600 on it.......

This holiday season I say they would have.
Plus if parents saw the kind of games coming out for the Wii that their kids can play compared to the other systems, they would buy the Wii as a Christmas present for them. If they knew their kids would have fun playing it, I don't see why they wouldn't buy it. Plus I have a feeling a few hard-core gamers would have bought it when they see SSBB and SMG come out for the Wii.

Plus by this time I am sure Nintendo would have done what Sony did and lower their price.

Back