Level trouble!

samus21

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
1259-9309-5159-3761
Ive been playing red steel no stop and im on the level where you must save the giesha people or whatever. Well anyways im at the very end where I have to beat that one girl in a sword fight. shes like the boss or something. I only tried it one time and it was insanly hard. I was just wandering if anyone has some tips for beating her. Thanks! :)

My girlfriend says: "You have to dodge or parry her attacks until the orange bar above her health bar is completely depleted, and then you can attack her. If it refills again, repeat parrying and dodging."

- She's played it more than me. I got to complete Zelda first, she got to complete Red Steel first.

Thanks, Ill try that out!:thumbsup:

Just letting you know I beat the part I was stuck on and I was wandering how far you are in zelda. Im in the goron mines.

samus21 said:
Just letting you know I beat the part I was stuck on and I was wandering how far you are in zelda. Im in the goron mines.
I completed Zelda. Though there are things I've missed.

I own both Warioware and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but I haven't managed to play either of them yet, because I've got a lot of work due in very soon. Will tell you about them once I've had a good go on them. :)

i didn't know warioware was out yet! i thought it comes out the 15. well anyways id love hear about it it does look pretty cool.:)

samus21 said:
i didn't know warioware was out yet! i thought it comes out the 15. well anyways id love hear about it it does look pretty cool.:)
Oh, ye, almost forgot. It came out in the UK the other day. I guess it's Nintendo's way of making things fair - you got the Wii way before us, we got Wiiplay way before the US and Warioware slightly before US.

Warioware is really good, it's just a pity you have to beat the entire single player mode before you get any multiplayer stuff. Still, I can see why. Otherwise people would be dumbfounded and always lose.

Hehe, I especially like 9-volt's levels. All based on Nintendo's back-catalogue!

Here's more in depth info on it:Click Me

Back