Life after TP

sandyk7717

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
Is there life after TP? I can't help but wonder what is Link doing now without my help. As you can tell I am going throough Zelda withdraw not sure if I will make it! I went back and replayed again but it just isn't the same.:cryin:

This is what I did:

I got all the heart pieces, golden bugs, poes and I did everything before I fought Ganondorf. (That includes I mastered all the games, got every item).

So since I had nothing else to do after, I saved right before fighting him and now I can fight him again when ever I want, and I don't want to keep going because I already got everything.

Ooh yeah! Dam I should of done that! But I don't find Zant very fun to fight.

I don't find the monkey sounds very weird.

Phantom Hourglass is only on the DS right? I have been thinking about getting a DS is it worth buying?

The DS is my favorite system. It's definitely worth buying if you utilize it. That means carrying it in your pocket every day, wherever you go.

I got a DS and I don't use it regularly but every once in a while pick it up. I think it was worth it for those times. But I got an R4, which makes the DS amazing. If you plan on getting an R4 I'd suggest getting a DS, otherwise I don't think its worth it. I use my DS to listen to music and such with the R4 as well.

Gather all of the Zelda games and play them chronologically story-wise and you will have a very nostalgic and happy month as you play them each, here's the chronology from oldest to most recent:
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker / The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

note: all Zelda games, after you beat them, don't let you continue and restarts you where you last saved the game before fighting Ganon.

{Axtlár} said:
Gather all of the Zelda games and play them chronologically story-wise and you will have a very nostalgic and happy month as you play them each, here's the chronology from oldest to most recent:
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker / The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

note: all Zelda games, after you beat them, don't let you continue and restarts you where you last saved the game before fighting Ganon.

Now that is one hell of a great idea! I still have the original Nintendo and the very first Zelda!

Skorp said:
I got a DS and I don't use it regularly but every once in a while pick it up. I think it was worth it for those times. But I got an R4, which makes the DS amazing. If you plan on getting an R4 I'd suggest getting a DS, otherwise I don't think its worth it. I use my DS to listen to music and such with the R4 as well.

R4? Ok you got me, this is something I don't know about. Can you please fill me in.

Back