Life after TP

The R4 is the most popular brand of cartridges used to hack the DS.
Short for "Revolution For DS", it's in the shape of a DS game. but with a small slot for placing micro sd cards in it.
Using a micro sd card adapter, you load roms (versions of real games that people get from the internet illegaly) into the sd card, then put it in your ds.
Thus, you get all ds games for free, and also multiple games on one card.
Thus you get bored with the ds too soon, because instead of buying games with hard-earned money (and actually getting a case and an instruction booklet), you just steal them, causing games to be less fun and get boring sooner.

{Axtlár} said:
Gather all of the Zelda games and play them chronologically story-wise and you will have a very nostalgic and happy month as you play them each, here's the chronology from oldest to most recent:
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker / The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

note: all Zelda games, after you beat them, don't let you continue and restarts you where you last saved the game before fighting Ganon.
That list is in chronological order? How is The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (2004) before The Legend of Zelda (1987) on the list? I think you should remake the list.

The very first Legend of Zelda for the NES was awesome. Only complaint was that the end Boss Ganondorf was too easy. Isn't realistic of his true power...

Hopefully Zelda will come out with another game, which I can see them doing. Plus that time line of Zelda isn't accurate. Me and my friend spent countless hours watching time line theories on youtube, and other sites. Came up with one that made perfect sense. Ask zapasant for it he's the one that wrote it down and almost memorized it. (No offense towards you Axtlar)

{Axtlár} said:
note: all Zelda games, after you beat them, don't let you continue and restarts you where you last saved the game before fighting Ganon.
Not entirely true. In the Oracle games, you can go back and do whatever you want in the world after beating the last boss. There aren't really many changes though.
I've always wanted a boss mode for Zelda games. That one boss in TP that is pretty much just a skeleton of an awesome looking animal was one of the greatest boss battles ever but I can't play it without playing the whole game again.

pro gamer said:
I saved in a different profile before the fight with zant.

Just do what Pro Gamer did, only with the skeletor guy

Awesome video, My God The Wii Owns. A good supplement to the split timeline video.

Of course Zelda has no "real" timeline. I think this is common knowledge to most people. It's just that now that the franchise is so big, lots of people (including me) think Nintendo should finally make one, and refer to it when making new Zelda games. They should just use the split timeline theory (meaning other people already did Nintendo's work for them). It kinda makes sense if you squint.

I did but I could never find a use for it. I would always carry around Fairy tears and Fairies so I wouldn't need to worry about dieing or losing health. I only rly used it in the battle with Zant (when he spins around at you) and in the CoO

FR. said:
That list is in chronological order? How is The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (2004) before The Legend of Zelda (1987) on the list? I think you should remake the list.

I said chronological order STORY-WISE, pay more attention and read carefully next time.

pro gamer said:
after the final boss you cannot continue. I hate that.

Of course not, because
if you could continue, you wouldnt have midna! and if you dont have midna, you wouldnt be able to do most things in the game since she is now the princess of twili

Back