Life lesson of the day!

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
well i just got back from a weekend camping trip. it was a blast and all but yesterday i learned a very good lesson. me and my friends were shooting an airsoft pistol at some cans when we decided we wanted to go get a pizza. so we all head into the car and me being me brought the gun with me. i was playing around with it, pretending i was holding up my friend, forcing him to drive me away from a crime or something. we were just playing around. about 10 minutes later we get to the pizza place and we were sitting in the car deciding what we were gonna get. then i get a feeling that someone is behind us so i look behind us and make eye contact with 2 cops. as soon as that happens, he pulls his gun and screams "put your hands in the air!" we all freak out and they come to the car and pull us out and do that pat down thing and say "we got a call that you guys have a gun." turns out that someone who was driving on the highway behind us or something saw the gun and thought it was real and called the police. they inspected the gun and told us to always keep things like that in the trunk and then left. so the life lesson of the day is: DONT BRING ANY TYPE OF GUN IN THE CAR WITH YOU!

Mitch2025 said:
well i just got back from a weekend camping trip. it was a blast and all but yesterday i learned a very good lesson. me and my friends were shooting an airsoft pistol at some cans when we decided we wanted to go get a pizza. so we all head into the car and me being me brought the gun with me. i was playing around with it, pretending i was holding up my friend, forcing him to drive me away from a crime or something. we were just playing around. about 10 minutes later we get to the pizza place and we were sitting in the car deciding what we were gonna get. then i get a feeling that someone is behind us so i look behind us and make eye contact with 2 cops. as soon as that happens, he pulls his gun and screams "put your hands in the air!" we all freak out and they come to the car and pull us out and do that pat down thing and say "we got a call that you guys have a gun." turns out that someone who was driving on the highway behind us or something saw the gun and thought it was real and called the police. they inspected the gun and told us to always keep things like that in the trunk and then left. so the life lesson of the day is: DONT BRING ANY TYPE OF GUN IN THE CAR WITH YOU!
Wowwww I thought that kinda stuff only happened on movies, glad you didn't get it confiscated or got 'nicked' or anything. I told TLC you were a hardass Mitch :D but I weren't expecting that haha.

lawl
i wouldve laughed at the police offers
this shouldnt be a life lesson, you want things like this to happen to keep life interesting

dont offer mariwana grown fresh from the basement to a police man. im typing this from my cell Jk

You should've kept going along with it and pointed the gun at them.
But you would have got shot..so yeah life lesson I guess.

That sucks Mitch..

@ SD

Not funny..

Sorry..

Mitch2025:Hehehe I like your story. I'm happy you weren't charged with anything. It could have been far worse!

Where did you get the idea anyways? I bet it was from Manhunt 2! Good thing they banned it

That is something to tell your grand-children. :lol:
But seriously, it must have been some situation to be in. I am glad that you have learned your lesson. :lol:

your lucky, I had a friend that was shot 4 times in the chest at point blank range because he had a plastic orange gun in his car which he used for a puppet show at a local church. He died and the cop said it was shaped like a fire arm and thus gave him a reason to fire. Freaky stuff.

Cops are humans too, and like humans not all are wise or good people. Sorry TLC but I dont look favorably on cops just because they are cops. I treat most with caution because they have a fire arm and excuses to use it. One cop saw me having a beer on a friends lawn in santa cruz. It was private property so its was ok, but he asked me to come here for a second and I walked over to where he was on the side walk outside of the house. He then laughed and gave me a ticket for an open container because I stepped on the side walk, which was publich property. Took it to court, and he got away with it because hes a cop.

Last edited:
Wow, thats dirty. @Shift

Mitch: Cool story. Almost the same thing happened to me last year, lol.

Mitch2025 said:
Nice story, glad you didn't get shot or charged. :)

Back