Light or Darkness?

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
If you could have the power of light or darkness, which one would you choose? i would want to have the power of light, so i can fry and blind the hell out of people. and then ill be able to hide a gun, by bending the light around it, and i could make reflections of myself, confusing my enemies by bouncing numerous rays of light around me (omg, i sound like a naruto character):scared:

no, theyre not the same thing. theyre total opposites. if darkness and light were the same thing, how could light be a "lack of light"?

But the power of light and the power of dark would be pretty close, because if you controlled light then you could make darkness by taking away the light. Wow, I'm thinking too hard about this...I guess I will say darkness as light sounds like some retarded religious thing.

Shoko said:
no, theyre not the same thing. theyre total opposites. if darkness and light were the same thing, how could light be a "lack of light"?

Paintballer is correct, darkness is just the lack of light. If you could control light, then you would automatically be able to create darkness as well by diverting rays of light.

paintba||er said:
Aren't light and darkness pretty much the same thing? Because darkness is just a lack of light.
He's right. So really the question is, would you rather be able to control light to make it brighter, or to make it darker - which isn't as interesting. Nonetheless, I choose light. Just because light powns darkness tbh.

Back