Lightgun Games...Yay or Nay?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Dead Space for wii was alright i thought same with conduit, i love RE4, Overkill and Cabela's big game 2010 better thought i haven't played too many light gun games like i did for N.E.S. For NES i loved Hogans Alley and Clay shooting and "Gotcha" that paintball game.

I think these Light-gun video games are a "Yay" cus they relieve stress, and anger.

I like light gun style games from time to time. I used to play Starblade quite often on the 3DO, just when I'd feel like a quick shooting session (the whole game was probably under 20 minutes long).

They are certainly not as deep as a regular FPS because everything is more scripted but they are still fun for a quick blast, especially with friends so I give them a yay.

I don't have any for the Wii at the moment but I think I'll pick up Dead Space at some point.

Yay
from me as I like them.
But there are some right stinkers out there

I like light gun style games from time to time. I used to play Starblade quite often on the 3DO, just when I'd feel like a quick shooting session (the whole game was probably under 20 minutes long).

They are certainly not as deep as a regular FPS because everything is more scripted but they are still fun for a quick blast, especially with friends so I give them a yay.

I don't have any for the Wii at the moment but I think I'll pick up Dead Space at some point.

I never owned a 3DO, were they any good? i remember playing a space ship flying game once at Chucky Cheese in 5th or 6th or 7th grade for my B-day.

No they where arse.
It did start a few series of games but they became arse as well
The Saturn and Playstaion had some of the best

Still no sign of a port of Virtua Cop 3

The only Saturn game I played was Virtua Cop 1 or 2, can't remember. thought it was fun.

Back