Limited Edition Resident Evil 5 Console

xxmarioxx

WiiChat Member
Aug 13, 2007
NJ, USA
Wii Online Code
8340-4296-5417-5503
I thought I'd let you all know there is a limited edition Resident Evil 5 console coming out with all the same specs as the Elite, but with the game included for $399!

2v3605l.jpg

Might be selling my old Pro for this : )

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9239344&st=xbox+360+red&lp=3&type=product&cp=1&id=1218065961395

worth noting it also comes with a code to donwload street fighter.

and 120 gb hard drive,

queue the Red Console Of Death jokes...

:frown2:

Yes, it will match the console!

But no really, buying this console will guarantee you a newest generation 360 which will have the lowest chance of RROD.

Yes, it will match the console!

But no really, buying this console will guarantee you a newest generation 360 which will have the lowest chance of RROD.

they said that about the halo 3 console as well, that didnt work out too great they still got RROD.

Honestly, its not a bad deal and the console looks pretty slick. i think they shouldve done some art on the console/controller itself, jacked the price up fifty bucks and called it a real collectors item.

however, every time i see a Red controller i think of that damn soulja boy video where hes bragging about playing halo (he sucks btw) and owns a red controller... lol

edit: btw this can be viewed from the console dash, thats where i first saw it, it didnt give a price though.

Everything good comes out after you first buy something. This and other bundles that included 5 free games :lol:

Oh well, looks nice. I'm happy with the nice white colour mine has though. And I will just buy RE5 separately.

Back