Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Last edited:
I'm surprised you haven't seen it!

Joe said:
I'm surprised you haven't seen it!
I've seen it once before but the site i saw it on took it off, its quite hard to find now

......I can't blame you its been to long of a wait........when I finally have it in my hands.......(heaven!)

Joe said:
......I can't blame you its been to long of a wait....
Lol I rember first seeing the first trailer way back in uhhhhh........ whenever it was and thinking this game is going to be awesome. Too bad I didn't relise then I would be waiting for the next couple of years for it and I'm still waiting but the wait is almost over.....yay:D

I know what you mena....actually, I've been saved the actual wait because of ignorance...I was in St. John's this past summer(where my dial-up connection at home, stupid island, is laughed upon) and I decided, 'Hey me, I want to know when the new Zelda, if there IS one in the making, so I googled it, and when those georgeous pics came up of Link, and of the environment came up (I say georgeous because he is so well animated, please, but Link needs to be somwehat good looking or Zelda will leave him, come ON! lol), I was so overwhelmed I started a countdown...that was about uh, like 100 days ago...yeesh, and now they dewlayed it by about 19 days and I am rotted....grr....but those pics I first saw......puuure heaven...

In short...

the wait will SO be worth it when the finished product causes us all to wet our pants and cry our eyes out with happiness

I havent seen this one either. So will link start out with the master sword or will he get it like in the middle of the game.

He will get it in the middle or maybe closer to the end.....or he may get it before the middle but he dosent start with it I know that!

Yep that vid does look good, the way they emphasise on the swords power with the ripples resonating from the pedestal.
I only just watched the vid because after reading other peoples posts, i.e. "I've seen that before", I assumed it was something I've probably seen aswell.

I hope they keep it true to the likeness of the Temple of Time, although its now derelict and run down. I want to see the mount outside the room for the three stones that you collected as a boy in OoT, to unlock the door to the Chamber of Time.
That said I would also like to see the layout for the Castle Market grounds similar to OoT, in the sense of it being plausible, i.e. the Temple of Time is in the same place, where you can see Death Mountain in the background, but its more 'out-the-way', due to no one bothering with it anymore.

The market of course I expect to be bigger, because its acceptable over the years for it to have grown in size as more shops and trades were built, but the overall lay-out I would like to keep true to OoT.

Just picture arriving at the castle market and walking around receiving some comments/remarks on your clothes, saying such things as, "You remind me of the Legendary Hero of Time", and giving hints like, "I wonder if he could be the one to lift the sword from the pedestal... no one bothers to go up there now, and have long given up ever trying to remove it".

Then say as you make your way through the bustling city of sales and trades, you begin to notice that its gettin quieter as you enter older areas. More dark and winding alleys (*IDEA* they could add real-time thieves, like Sakon from MM, that will try and rob you, meaing you would have to then chase them down to get back rupees :rolleyes:), untill you reach an clearing, and see within it debri and rubble that once formed part of the walls and ceiling to the remains of the building that lies before you... the Temple of Time...

KaDee said:
Yep that vid does look good, the way they emphasise on the swords power with the ripples resonating from the pedestal.
I only just watched the vid because after reading other peoples posts, i.e. "I've seen that before", I assumed it was something I've probably seen aswell.

I hope they keep it true to the likeness of the Temple of Time, although its now derelict and run down. I want to see the mount outside the room for the three stones that you collected as a boy in OoT, to unlock the door to the Chamber of Time.
That said I would also like to see the layout for the Castle Market grounds similar to OoT, in the sense of it being plausible, i.e. the Temple of Time is in the same place, where you can see Death Mountain in the background, but its more 'out-the-way', due to no one bothering with it anymore.

The market of course I expect to be bigger, because its acceptable over the years for it to have grown in size as more shops and trades were built, but the overall lay-out I would like to keep true to OoT.

Just picture arriving at the castle market and walking around receiving some comments/remarks on your clothes, saying such things as, "You remind me of the Legendary Hero of Time", and giving hints like, "I wonder if he could be the one to lift the sword from the pedestal... no one bothers to go up there now, and have long given up ever trying to remove it".

Then say as you make your way through the bustling city of sales and trades, you begin to notice that its gettin quieter as you enter older areas. More dark and winding alleys (*IDEA* they could add real-time thieves, like Sakon from MM, that will try and rob you, meaing you would have to then chase them down to get back rupees :rolleyes:), untill you reach an clearing, and see within it debri and rubble that once formed part of the walls and ceiling to the remains of the building that lies before you... the Temple of Time...

It is not going to be like that. There is probably no temple of time in TP. As you saw in the pic that link will probably pull the sword from that sacre meadow/forest/ whatever you wanna call it. maybe link will not pull the sword. Ganondorf will probably take the sword and kill link with it.

Back