Link and The Mastersword

what are you talking about you saw Link pull the sword!

Zaine06 said:
It is not going to be like that. There is probably no temple of time in TP. As you saw in the pic that link will probably pull the sword from that sacre meadow/forest/ whatever you wanna call it. maybe link will not pull the sword. Ganondorf will probably take the sword and kill link with it.

As Joe said, you saw him pull the sword :wtf: and also if you look it is a old building. Old building sites can have greenary growing on the inside after many years, but im not saying it is the Temple of Time.
Just would be nice if they did it like that, being as this is a few decades after OoT.

Last edited:
in my opinion, I DON'T CARE!!! YOU COULD ALL BE RIGHT!! Maybe the Temple of Time is in the sacred meadow!!! lol.....omy, I'm sorry, I strained my muscles, I hurt, and I'm angry...lol...in my opinion, it does look like A Link To The Past-esque...lol, it looks like its in a forest area...but then again, it does look like old rubble

KaDee said:
As Joe said, you saw him pull the sword :wtf: and also if you look it is a old building. Old building sites can have greenary growing on the inside after many years, but im not saying it is the Temple of Time.
Just would be nice if they did it like that, being as this is a few decades after OoT.
Remember this game happen after oot.

Zaine06 said:

Whats your point?
I stated TP is after OoT, so I think you've misunderstood my posts

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
dude! i've seen this video like a hundred times before cause it's just so beautifulle! :'( tears... i'm gonna crie many times during TP !!!

Calm down suse it is going to be okay. Although I have seen all the videos like a zillion times already. You are not the only excited for the game.

Well I am sorry mister know it all. It would be cool to see him pull it from the temple of time but it is not. he is pulling it from a forest/meadow/ shatever the hell it is. I think you have misunderstood my posts.

Zaine06 said:
Well I am sorry mister know it all. It would be cool to see him pull it from the temple of time but it is not. he is pulling it from a forest/meadow/ shatever the hell it is. I think you have misunderstood my posts.

:wtf: Where do I or did I state I "know it all"?

I have misunderstood nothing that you have mentioned. You dont believe it will be a derelict Temple of Time that Link pulls the Master Sword from... that aint hard to understand, from my point of view anyway :rolleyes:

What I was refering to is this post, which shows your missing something from what I've said previously.

Zaine06 said:

Because as I said...

KaDee said:
Whats your point?
I stated TP is after OoT, so I think you've misunderstood my posts

My earlier Post describing how I would like Link to come across the Master Sword is talking in a context that shows Im awear this game is set AFTER OoT.

Thats my point, so once again what is yours?

To save you going back to see if my earlier post is as I stated it was I've quoted it for quick reference.

KaDee said:
I hope they keep it true to the likeness of the Temple of Time, although its now derelict and run down. I want to see the mount outside the room for the three stones that you collected as a boy in OoT, to unlock the door to the Chamber of Time.
That said I would also like to see the layout for the Castle Market grounds similar to OoT, in the sense of it being plausible, i.e. the Temple of Time is in the same place, where you can see Death Mountain in the background, but its more 'out-the-way', due to no one bothering with it anymore.

The market of course I expect to be bigger, because its acceptable over the years for it to have grown in size as more shops and trades were built, but the overall lay-out I would like to keep true to OoT.

Just picture arriving at the castle market and walking around receiving some comments/remarks on your clothes, saying such things as, "You remind me of the Legendary Hero of Time", and giving hints like, "I wonder if he could be the one to lift the sword from the pedestal... no one bothers to go up there now, and have long given up ever trying to remove it".

Then say as you make your way through the bustling city of sales and trades, you begin to notice that its gettin quieter as you enter older areas. More dark and winding alleys (*IDEA* they could add real-time thieves, like Sakon from MM, that will try and rob you, meaing you would have to then chase them down to get back rupees :rolleyes:), untill you reach an clearing, and see within it debri and rubble that once formed part of the walls and ceiling to the remains of the building that lies before you... the Temple of Time...

As I did state, the derelict and run down looking structure in which Link pulls the Master Sword from the pedestal resembles the Temple of Time, which would fit in with where the sword was last seen in OoT.

The Temple of Time is hidden somewhere in this enormous new game, but so is a dungeon in the sky

Read the 2nd paragraph... New IGN Review

* EDIT *
Also near the end of the video Link runs into what looks like a revamped Temple of Time, so for all to be clear we will just have to wait and play the game.

Last edited:
Back