Link cheating on Zelda?

and Snake is cheating on Otacon, with Kirby !

kitkat_bar said:
Is no one else going to point out the obvious then? Alright I guess it is up to me. I am truly sorry to have to say this, I know it's going to break your little heart but someone has to do it. Video game characters.......can't have sex, nor can they date. I know I know...it's devistating information but essential to your getting over it.
The girls always come in and say these things. :rolleyes:

I do agree with you though. :/

kitkat_bar said:
Is no one else going to point out the obvious then? Alright I guess it is up to me. I am truly sorry to have to say this, I know it's going to break your little heart but someone has to do it. Video game characters.......can't have sex, nor can they date. I know I know...it's devistating information but essential to your getting over it.

dont tell that to the guy from God of War:ihih:, but like ssbblover, i agree this is a pointless thread.
btw, luigi, you were right 17 lol, found it in my strategy guide (collector's edition, got it for the map)

id laugh if at the end of twilight princess link asked for a kiss. Then gets shot down, and mumbles, "excusee me, princess"

Link obviously cared more for Midna than for Zelda in Twilight Princess, remember the ending? he leaves Zelda on that hill and goes running off to Midna

Axtlar said:
Link obviously cared more for Midna than for Zelda in Twilight Princess, remember the ending? he leaves Zelda on that hill and goes running off to Midna
OUCH. Zelda is too shy, she shoulda made her move a long time ago.

ssbb_lover said:
OUCH. Zelda is too shy, she shoulda made her move a long time ago.
Yeah but Link sure can't take a hint and now he prefers bestiality..you know, since he now becomes..a wolf..

kitkat_bar said:

Obviously you've never played WoW. My brother met his girlfriend playing starwars galaxies, they had kinda online dates. It depends what you define a date as?

In japan there is a huge market for adult games, though i've never played one, I imagine you can do the business in it. Anyone know much more about this?

I believe pretty much anything is possible in games, thats why I play them. If you can stop a big meteor from destroying a planet using something called 'holy', then i'm pretty sure a date is easy.

Anyone else felt like they went on a date with Aeris in gold saucer?

asdfnick said:
id laugh if at the end of twilight princess link asked for a kiss. Then gets shot down, and mumbles, "excusee me, princess"
lol .... well, excuuuuuuse me, princess haha i completely forgot about that until now

Back