Link in the next Mario Kart..

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
Lol that would be funny. Link would fire hookshots or light arrows at people whilst riding an epona type kart..

What do you all think?

No, I don't think that is a good idea. Although there are many ideas for him, he wouldn't look right sitting in a little cart.

how have the last couple mario karts been by the way?? I haven't played one since mario kart 64. I would think that they couldn't possibly make it any better.

Half Empty said:
No, I don't think that is a good idea. Although there are many ideas for him, he wouldn't look right sitting in a little cart.

And Donkey Kong does? Sorry, a monkey driving a go-kart is a little too funny. Atleast Link is the right species.:)

It would be pretty neat if they had it so Link rode a horse, Mario on a shell, Kirby on a cloud, etc. Have totally different vehicles for each character, but not giving any other character an advantage over the other vehicle-wise.

callme.nasty said:
how have the last couple mario karts been by the way?? I haven't played one since mario kart 64. I would think that they couldn't possibly make it any better.

Yes they can make it better. Your creativity is short. because Mario kart double dash for the GC was better than the N64 Mario kart. You controlled two characters instead of one and everybody had their own special ability. Trust me They can make the wii own better. These people get pay just to work on ideas for certain games. So ideas will always be there...

Redan499 said:
It would be pretty neat if they had it so Link rode a horse, Mario on a shell, Kirby on a cloud, etc. Have totally different vehicles for each character, but not giving any other character an advantage over the other vehicle-wise.
yeah, i was just thinking that. that would be awesome :D

hotpotato78 said:
Yes they can make it better. Your creativity is short. because Mario kart double dash for the GC was better than the N64 Mario kart. You controlled two characters instead of one and everybody had their own special ability. Trust me They can make the wii own better. These people get pay just to work on ideas for certain games. So ideas will always be there...

after hearing that, i say n64 still takes the boat. double dash just sounds stupid.

Lobstermobster said:
after hearing that, i say n64 still takes the boat. double dash just sounds stupid.

You have to play the game to understand it. Trust me everybody will agree that the GC own was better. because you have two characters, you can hold more weapons. One driving and the other one doing the dirty work( like throwing shells and bananas) and you just press Z when you want to switch the characters around...But don't critisize something before you play it please. Play it and then you can throw your opinion.

yeah youve allready said that still sounds stupid. mk64 kicks more ass so you dont ahve to cry cool your potato little girl.

Really, no need to get this worked up over the Wii or a Wii game.

Also hotpotato, your English grammar is lacking. So I would not bother calling someone out on it personally. Sorry to enter this flame-fest though. Carry on.:smilewinkgrin:

Back