Link in the next Mario Kart..

Cartman58 said:
Really, no need to get this worked up over the Wii or a Wii game.

Also hotpotato, your English grammar is lacking. So I would not bother calling someone out on it personally. Sorry to enter this flame-fest though. Carry on.:smilewinkgrin:

let me ask you a question. when you chat on your messenger, do you talk proper english or internet slang? because there aren't many people who talk proper on this site because it is the internet but its cool. Everybody makes mistakes but I have every reason to call him out. This dude call me a girl. I don't get mad for no game. So that was not why i got a mad but I can call him out because he can not spell. you would notice that if you read his posts. But everybody makes errors, if i notice them, i well correct them. i'm not mad at you by the way

MK64 was great for it's time, when MKDD came out, the gameplay and creativity supassed that of the N64 version making MKDD somewhat better.

The I'm sure they will think of something different for the wii version. They may keep the special techniques like they had in DD and have gimick karts like Mario Riding a shell or even Yoshi himself.

As far as Link being in Mario Kart, it will never happen unless Myamoto has a hangover oneday and gives a thumbs up for him.

Mario Kart is strictly just for Mario characters, not Nintendo characters. Every character in MK is from a Mario game, yes Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong derived from Mario.

As for fantasizing Link being in Mario Kart....it just wouldn't look right at all. Lol, his winning phrase would be "Sieya!!!"

Thank you Mario famous. That's all I was trying to tell that dude.... But its cool. I'm looking forward to the new one. But yeah he was judging DD and did not even play it. NO MARIO KART GAME IS BORING, everytime it gets better with each console.

This site is not playing with these rules lol... They delete one of my posts. but they should delete that dude own to because he curse to lol.. But because they delete my, post i got to say it over but more nicely. lol.

To that dude who call me a girl. I'm not a girl. so that would make me a man now wouldn't it. Just had to break it down for that slow one lol. But Don't call me a girl! okay? thats all. I will always get more girls than you and thats a fact homey. whatever you want to say, you can say But your mario kart 64 can't help you get no woman, not even your own cousins. But i'm calm now. but watch what you say.

Last edited:
Link would be awesome!

In a little horse lookin' thingy or a kickass deku kart.

Doubt it's gunna happen though... x'D

There's going to be a contest a year from now and if you win you can either put yourself in the game or request one (must be a legal choice)

Well Double Dasah was abit silly but the Wii version is going to be great. Online people, meaning every kart racer will be out to prove they are the best. Well it is silly to prove, because everyone knows I'm the best!

Wiired said:
Maybe as an unlockable, if you manage to complete everything. Not saying I wouldn't want him riding Epona or whatever, but just seems strange the thought of him being there :p

It's go karting, not horse racing people.

Half Empty said:
No, I don't think that is a good idea. Although there are many ideas for him, he wouldn't look right sitting in a little cart.

at least he is human... look at Boo and the Piranha Plant in DD... THAT was stupid. The things don't even have arms or feet and yet they drive a Kart. Stupid.

Put ur Mii in the Kart, now that's cool :D

WolfpacSnakepit said:
at least he is human... look at Boo and the Piranha Plant in DD... THAT was stupid. The things don't even have arms or feet and yet they drive a Kart. Stupid.

Put ur Mii in the Kart, now that's cool :D

the game is a cartoon game, and you want it to be like need for speed. Those characters was just a plus, and It doesn't matter if they drive with hands our not, at least they are a part of mario..... If link comes to MK they will have to change the name to Smash Kart brothers. Once link comes in, then samus, then pikachu, then roy, So lets keep the fantazies to a real level. Keep the game simple and fun.

hotpotato78 said:
let me ask you a question. when you chat on your messenger, do you talk proper english or internet slang? because there aren't many people who talk proper on this site because it is the internet but its cool. Everybody makes mistakes but I have every reason to call him out. This dude call me a girl. I don't get mad for no game. So that was not why i got a mad but I can call him out because he can not spell. you would notice that if you read his posts. But everybody makes errors, if i notice them, i well correct them. i'm not mad at you by the way

Yea, I'm just saying that it's a moot point for you to get onto him about his English when yours isn't much better. Pot calling the kettle black argument was all I was getting at.

Cartman58 said:
Yea, I'm just saying that it's a moot point for you to get onto him about his English when yours isn't much better. Pot calling the kettle black argument was all I was getting at.

OH GOD. you're someone with a degree hey? have to be because i never saw anyone on this site checking for proper english so much. They need to make you the president of language checking on this site. I just see you use the word "yea"(and thats not a real word) I don't see anybody telling you to change it to yes. Well thats my point right there, nobody is perfect. the whole point of me calling him dumb is, he called me a girl, and i'm not. So the agrument was not over who language was better. I really don't know what you keep running on with. When i'm in class i will write my damn essay in standard english like always. But i was mad, i don't have time to be checking if the punctuations correct. I write these post good enough for the slowest reader in the world to understand. But when you want correct people make sure your phrase are right. Its not pot its tea pot, big difference. So thats all i'm saying i could care less who writes standard english or slang

dis= this dat= that 4= for/four b= be c= see/sea da= the yea= yes
tho= though nah= now rong= wrong rite=right nite=night
skool= school cum=come sum=some gud=good nuttin= nothing. and there's plenty more. but i don't use these short forms when i'm posting. So why you complaining? Let me give you something to pick at.

"u cum an do sumtin bout it, since u hav probs. it luk lik u went 2 skool, wel since u gon 2 skool, u shud b able 2 read dis..u cud use a nite life or sumtin 2 keep u entertain at hm. i gues ur neva rong n life, an ur always rite. nah dats sumtin fa u 2 read wit ur hi use of standard lang." if u cnt read dis, den u cnt even mis n understand bahamian dialect, bcuz dis isn't half of da bahamian dialect.

Last edited:
Back