Link in the next Mario Kart..

NOVA03 said:
Why not a Smash Brothers Kart Racing!!!!!!!!!
why not call it n allstar racing ?
it would be cool old to high tec stuff with samus and other plp:thumbsup:
:eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut:

Mario Kart DS is probably the best one in the series so far, and even includes a lot of retro tracks from previous games. The battle-mode is much better implemented in the DS version than any other Mario Kart game, by far. Oh and the internet play... Y-E-freakin'-S!

Double Dash for the GameCube was an alright game, but I always felt the N64 Mario Kart was a much better game.

?

Sorry, but this is pointless...Incause you havent noticed, the game is called MARIO Kart, thus containing contestants from the Mario series. It would be rediculous to see Link in that game. What? Next will Samus be in the game!? Oh oh, she could ride in a Ridley cart and light beam people!!

Borch712ers said:
?

Sorry, but this is pointless...Incause you havent noticed, the game is called MARIO Kart, thus containing contestants from the Mario series. It would be rediculous to see Link in that game. What? Next will Samus be in the game!? Oh oh, she could ride in a Ridley cart and light beam people!!

Durrr dur durrrrr. Get out.

People are just throwing around friendly ideas... Nice way to break up the party.

Intoxikation said:
Durrr dur durrrrr. Get out.

People are just throwing around friendly ideas... Nice way to break up the party.

ooooooooh you got me good.

oh and lmfao: dur dur dur? are you in ****ing second grade?

Borch712ers said:
ooooooooh you got me good.

oh and lmfao: dur dur dur? are you in ****ing second grade?

Maybe I am. >=O

Here are some delicious snacks. You must eat them.

1. Durrrr.
2. Eat your snacks.
3. ????.
4. Profit.

hotpotato78 said:
Yes they can make it better. Your creativity is short. because Mario kart double dash for the GC was better than the N64 Mario kart. You controlled two characters instead of one and everybody had their own special ability. Trust me They can make the wii own better. These people get pay just to work on ideas for certain games. So ideas will always be there...

Insane.

Mario Kart DS is probably the best one in the series so far, and even includes a lot of retro tracks from previous games. The battle-mode is much better implemented in the DS version than any other Mario Kart game, by far.

Ludicrous.

Have you people gone completely bonkers? :eek:ut:

It was just an idea..some of you are taking this way too seriously.

Why not have Link? I know it's meant to be from the Mario series but it would be fun...

TheMix said:
Insane.

Ludicrous.

Have you people gone completely bonkers? :eek:ut:

Well themix, what's so insane about what i said? Doubledash is an upgrade from mario 64, meaning that double dash has all the features of mario 64 and some new features never seen before. So that would make double dash better in every way... right now you never played double dash.

Last edited:
Redan499 said:
It would be pretty neat if they had it so Link rode a horse, Mario on a shell, Kirby on a cloud, etc. Have totally different vehicles for each character, but not giving any other character an advantage over the other vehicle-wise.
Mario KART? :lol:

Link would look like dumb in a little kart, maybe a much bigger car, like how wario and his pimp-mobile. :D They're a slim to none just taht they'll put Link, it'd just be too weird. :(

TwilightWarrior said:
It was just an idea..some of you are taking this way too seriously.

Why not have Link? I know it's meant to be from the Mario series but it would be fun...
NO, Link is not a character I want to see in Mario games unless its Super Smash.
First off Link looks more like a human than a cartoon so it would look out of place. Also this would take away from Link being a serious Hero, Mario and his friends are funny hero's but not link and lets keep it that way.

well i recon that it probably wouldnt be a good idea to have link in mario kart because it would go against the whole point of mario kart. but i cant see the harm in having the option when playing threw the cups or with ur friends y playing with mii's, as this would jsut add another demension to the game, as long as it was compulsory to use them and ppl have the choice

Back