Link Mii after Completion?

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I was wondering if it was true that a link Mii appears in your Mii Parade after watching the ending credits in Twilight Princess. Can anyone confirm this who has beaten the game? Or can anyone provide a picture? I'm on the last dungeon and I'd like to verify this.

Well I just beat the game......and there isnt a Link Mii....so I geuss the answer is no

Stop churning the rumor mill. The game gets stuck on the "THE END" screen and thats it. No new game+ or nothing. No Link Mii. Anything else is bullcrap.

Create one yourself! Wouldnt that be more rewarding? :rolleyes:

xbandaidx said:
They call the bird coocooo bird.

Don't go to that site anymore.
LOL yeah I saw that. I don't visit there regularly though: I usually do use Gamewinners or Gamefaqs.

Master Foot said:
Stop churning the rumor mill. The game gets stuck on the "THE END" screen and thats it. No new game+ or nothing. No Link Mii. Anything else is bullcrap.

Create one yourself! Wouldnt that be more rewarding? :rolleyes:

If you're patient enough it will take you back to the title screen but thats it... It doesn't save or anything which is kind of too bad. I was hoping that everything would be happy after beating the game.

I made a Link mii... He didn't turn out so good, since there is no link hat. I made Zelda also, she turned out better.

wiicanada said:
If you're patient enough it will take you back to the title screen but thats it... It doesn't save or anything which is kind of too bad. I was hoping that everything would be happy after beating the game.

I stand corrected. It returns to the title screen after a while. I went to investigate the ostensible "Link Mii" and sure enough...DRUM ROLL...it was not there. :frown2:

Back