In My Wii:
Zelda: Twiligh Princess
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Wii Sports
1 Wiimote and 1 nunchuk

Wanna buy:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Last edited:
Link is a more serious character but Mario is not like that at all I don't really think they compare

Link is just dull, lacks emotion because you're supposed to feel like you're him and fill in the emotional blanks. Sure he can do cool stuff and has been a hero, but Mario is a hero that can do cool stuff as well and he has a funny and full of life personality on top of that.

Mario

Byuakuya said:
dang thats a hard one. you know exactly where to strike dont you?
but i guess link by a fraction higher.

Yeah!! I know where to strike..loool!!

Forgot to tell that my favourite is Link!!!

En4Neo said:
Link is just dull, lacks emotion because you're supposed to feel like you're him and fill in the emotional blanks. Sure he can do cool stuff and has been a hero, but Mario is a hero that can do cool stuff as well and he has a funny and full of life personality on top of that.

Mario

Well mario is just a fat excuse for saddam hussien and link is by far better what does mario do COME OUT OF TUBES ALL DAY WITH HIS BUM BUDDY LUIGI

1900s dress sense

ericlewis91 said:
mario...who is link

Shut up mario is just so stupid he has beren out too long and about 100000000s games tht r crap come opn y wud we want pepr mario its just a lousy crap lazy way to make money

oh god. extreamly hard choice..... I play zelda games with a burning hot fuse, love the games, its... um..... Well. all the mario games i have played i can pick it up and play it for 2 minutes or 2 days, zelda on the other hand is a more serioius type of game, link is... not oh forget it.

Mario!

wii_cammy said:
Shut up mario is just so stupid he has beren out too long and about 100000000s games tht r crap come opn y wud we want pepr mario its just a lousy crap lazy way to make money

Mario is the most populare game franchise inthe world, and has sold the most games. Play mario sunshine, and mario 64(VC), play a mario sports game of your choice, and mario party 7, take a tackle at mario DS games. Then tell us who ownz. Your like a WoW hater, you hate it cuz so many other people love it.(not that i play or like/hate WoW)

wii_cammy said:
Well mario is just a fat excuse for saddam hussien and link is by far better what does mario do COME OUT OF TUBES ALL DAY WITH HIS BUM BUDDY LUIGI

1900s dress sense

lol, i can play stupid too

Link has an emo haircut and hangs around with flaming fairies named Tingle.

Tell me why u think there good they r for 5 year olds god he even has a demented friend luigi who is just a copy

Lazy nintendo developers

Last edited:
Back