Link or Mario???

dude Wii Cammy...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU ARE ANNOYING AND NO LONGER WANTED...

and i suggest you take an extra english class to teach you grammer...or get a tutor. either way you are still A F***ING HOMO!

wii_cammy said:
noot sayin anythin now r u

No it's just you're not funny any more, now you're just pathetically sad.

You should stop before everyone thinks you're an idiot if they didn't before.

dude...Wii cammy you = not funny at all anymore...LEARN PROPER BASIC GRAMMER MIGHT I ADD. and please do us all a favor and stop posting (especially double posting) and leave this thread (or site entirely) because you have lost the respect of just about everyone to ever view this thread...and i dont blame En4Neo for not responding to your comments anymore...because your (to put it plain and simple) are a complete tool.

ive made my point...

have u made ur point do u want perfect grammar do u well then go for afternoon tea with th frickin queen of england and y wud i want respect off of u

wii_cammy said:
ok but 5-5+6-5+87-58+5%$56= our survey says ur wrong

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Dude, I need to ask your mother whats the prescription to make stupid children...

i didnt say for you to want my respect cause i wasnt ever going to give it to you...specially after this crap you've pulled...your not funny at all and are making a complete fool of yourself...i suggest you just stop posting before you make an even more complete fool out of yourself...i mean really just look at the things you've said...so dumb so dumb.

Back