Link or Mario???

En4Neo said:
They are good because they're fun. Most professional video game reviewers and hardcore gamers will tell you their awesomeness. You seem to be unintelligent and assume a game is for kids if it has a psychedelic and vibrant look to it so that's why you can't see its greatness.

Lazy character design and Link isn't, ever hear of Peter Pan?

You tell them! Since when are games with a hint of artistic talent juvenile anyways?

In response to the original question......link wins by a nose.

Sigh.. this is a hard one... I love Link.. but in all rightfulness Mario was here first..

Link here,
but Mario has the funny "ITSE MEE ! MARIOOO"

Link is great and much better to play as but...Mario is Nintendo's classic so I'll go with Mario.

if anyone grew up in the 80's thats like picking between "tiffany" and "debbie gibson"

its impossible!!!!! :crying:

Lets all just say lnk is better cuz that kid that keeps double and triple posting/flameing is just getting pissed off even more. Just drop it or have a mod take him way so you can continue with your poll.

-in my case once again, mario is better. However i dont belive in mushroom kingdom or hyrule i belive in the master hand.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if anyone grew up in the 80's thats like picking between "tiffany" and "debbie gibson"
:lol: Personally, I'd rather choose between Samantha Fox and Apollonia. ;)

Back