Link to the Past!!

I am happy this one, I really enjoyed this game. Now all we need is DK Country I & II, Final Fantasy II and II, and Super Mario World.

Only one game. I guess it's ok since it's Link to the Past. I've actually replayed this game as much as FF7, Chrono Trigger, and Ogre Battle. I may buy this... A must for anyone who has never played this game. You hear me? This game owns!

I just bought this game. I had to! It's a classic. Too bad I don't have a classic controller yet. :/

Lufie101 said:
I just bought this game. I had to! It's a classic. Too bad I don't have a classic controller yet. :/

I just use one of my gamecube wavebirds.

im buyin 4 wave birds this friday ahha. same price as the classic controler.

i LOVE this game. haha

MINE MINE MINE!!
10126436A.jpg

Wavebird is an official wireless gamecube controller made by Nintendo, lacks rumble. Awesome controller though in my opinion.

As soon as i get a points card and classic controller this game is going to see a lot of action on the Wii. Best LoZ game in my opinion

Redan499 said:
As soon as i get a points card and classic controller this game is going to see a lot of action on the Wii. Best LoZ game in my opinion
ebay is your friend. thats where i got my second VC controller. i snagged the last one from toys r us along with the wii remote but had to purchase another nunchuck and VC controller from EBAY.

had it within a few short days and it cost the same as it did in the store (minus shipping and handling)

Just got it! Its just as great as it ever was...

And what was the first thing to do? Kick the crap out of a chicken so the hoard would attack me....ah i love it! :cool:

ya but its hard to play street fighter 2 with a GC controller or GCWB controller =/

Is it worth getting? I have never played any Zelda games before TP and WW. I heard that the super nes Zelda's wern't that good but I wouldn't know from experience. I was thinking of playing WW again but I wanted to know if I should bother with Link to the Past?

Back