Link to the Past!!

kitkat_bar said:
Is it worth getting? I have never played any Zelda games before TP and WW. I heard that the super nes Zelda's wern't that good but I wouldn't know from experience. I was thinking of playing WW again but I wanted to know if I should bother with Link to the Past?

it's definatly top 3, if not 2

it's amazing

if you can stand be wired you can also go the alternative of getting retro controllers for gamecube Hori ,and Pelican both made some. They are shaped exactly like a snes controller. I have an orange pelican one that i use for my classic wii gaming. Its what i'll use until Nintendo does an update to allow the classic controller to be used with the gamecube mode (i have alot of 2D game collections for Cube..Sonic Mega/Gems Collection, Megaman X collection, Metroid in Metroid Prime, and etc)

hell at my gamestop we ahve like...5-6 classics.

i need a freaking nunchuck tho. well two actually. ahha.

BUT ON TOPIC! ahha i have to say OoT is my favorite zelda. ahhaha

i hope wii has diddy kong racing for VC. thatd be tight.

Anyone know if it's definitely Thursdays that Europe games are released? I noticed it was a Thursday last week (still not link to the past in the UK :()

phoenix07 said:
Anyone know if it's definitely Thursdays that Europe games are released? I noticed it was a Thursday last week (still not link to the past in the UK :()

As far as I'm aware they're released at midnight on Friday mornings.

kitkat_bar said:
Is it worth getting? I have never played any Zelda games before TP and WW. I heard that the super nes Zelda's wern't that good but I wouldn't know from experience. I was thinking of playing WW again but I wanted to know if I should bother with Link to the Past?

This is my favorite Zelda game of all time.

I don't care if this was the only game, it still is better than the last 3 weeks worth of updates combined. Still waiting on Super Mario World, Super Mario 2, Super Mario 3, Adventures of Link, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Smash Bros

GO Nintendo for bringing us a good update!!

Napalmbrain said:
As far as I'm aware they're released at midnight on Friday mornings.

Oh ok, thanks.

No point getting my hopes up though - not as if they'll give the UK mariokart/SMW before anywhere else.

kitkat_bar said:
I heard that the super nes Zelda's wern't that good but I wouldn't know from experience

Twilight Princess and OoT aside, A Link to the Past is EASILY the best Zelda to many. I recommend it. I'll get it next time I play Wii.

w00t. Finally something I want to play (again). I'll be picking this up tonight. I still have my gold SNES cartridge somewhere in the Attic :D

kitkat_bar said:
I heard that the super nes Zelda's wern't that good...
A link to the past is the only SNES zelda. I won't repeat everyone else's praises of the game.

I'm glad this was released, hopefully all the whining about how much the VC games 'suck' will go down a bit.

Yes, my previous thoughts on bad vc games have been shut up. I will now be satisfied for at least a few months with this release. Was the only game that I have been waiting for. Dont know what it is about the game, but it keeps you coming back.

does any1 know when it comes out in the UK? and in the US have you got Mario Kart 64? cus we have here in the uk! but id prefer Link to the past anyday!

Back