Links Crossbow Training OR Super Mario Galexy

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
i know that whoever doesnt read this whole paragraph will post something like "ZOMG!!! Get gAlexy!!!!!! ITS WAY BETTER!!! OMG!" Please read the whole thing, it explains what i like. I really dont know what to get, i can buy 1 game, and im not sure which one. I really didnt like sm64, but i think i may give this one a try. Links crossbow training looks cool too. I really liked TP. But i was wondering, is it a wii play game? (short). Because if its a small easy to beat game, then ill get smg.

One is a free bundled game developed to show off the new 'Zapper' peripheral, the other has taken years to develop and is arguably the greatest video game ever made!

It's got to be Galaxy.

Crossbow training is not a full game, its just a big mini game (if you know what i mean) to show of the wii's zapper, and apparently it isnt even that fun, and the zapper is really wierd to use, on the other hand galaxy will be AWESOME, i didnt even really like sm64, but c'mon, if everyone is creaming there pants over this game ime just going to get it anyway, i know i will like it from some of the video's ive watched, and IGN are still deciding if they are going to give it a 10/10 or not (that is crazzzy) (but i think they will rate it 9.8 or 9.9). if i were you i would just get galaxy, (and crossbow training wont have all those awesome side quests that TP had)...
...ime done

Samster said:
... the other has taken years to develop and is arguably the greatest video game ever made!

I'm not too sure about that. It looks great but not as good as Super Mario World.

Honestly, the zapper is gonna be like $30 or somet with the game. I'd get, and am getting, both. Galaxy looks amazing and the zapper with bonus game is a great deal.

Get Galaxy, will provide a better overall experience and will consume much more time

I'm getting both games but I'd say get SMG its would be a better game than links crossbow training, and if you get the zapper youll end up having to get RE:UC or the medal of honor heroes 2 game. If you can only get one game than SMG would be the better choice.

mikewill57 said:
Honestly, the zapper is gonna be like $30 or somet with the game. I'd get, and am getting, both. Galaxy looks amazing and the zapper with bonus game is a great deal.

zapper is going to be 19.99$

well seeing that the zapper is 20 bucks included with the links crossbow training, it wont be all that great
galaxy will be a full blown game
50 dollars in all
id say to go with galaxy, even tho im getting both

I personally think that you should get both, but since you can only get one, I recommend SMG. Link's Crossbow Training is still a great game, but it looks more like a demo that is bundled with the Zapper than a full game.

Back