Links Crossbow Training----Screen Shots

Maximo said:
Heres a thought...did anyone read the one issue of GameInformer where it said there was a new zelda in development ,but it was unlike any other zelda. Plus in another gameinformer it was said that there was another zelda game that was deep in development for a year already. Could these all be one in the same. I mean come on playing Zelda with a crossbow is something that would be like any other zelda game.

PH is most likely that zelda.

na mcCloud the "zelda" they were discussing was WELLLL after PH had been in development ,and announced. This was talked about shortly after TP's release.

I wish this game had online leaderboards it would be complete, but as it stands it is very good for a pack in title with the Zapper. Great job Ninty!!!

Maximo said:
na mcCloud the "zelda" they were discussing was WELLLL after PH had been in development ,and announced. This was talked about shortly after TP's release.

I still think it is PH, it is unlike any other, been in production for over a year.

I mean, last E3 they were showing Zapper Proto's so I doubt the game would of been in development half a year before Zapper Proto.

it may have not been a zapper game originally. I'm telling you Phantom was already announced ,and shown many times before what i'm talking about was in game informer. Although think it's Phantom all you want ,but judging from the time line ,and how much further off this game is from regular zelda games i'd say if this isn't the game mentioned then i wonder what the next zelda game will be like if its not suppose to be like the rest.

Maximo said:
it may have not been a zapper game originally. I'm telling you Phantom was already announced ,and shown many times before what i'm talking about was in game informer. Although think it's Phantom all you want ,but judging from the time line ,and how much further off this game is from regular zelda games i'd say if this isn't the game mentioned then i wonder what the next zelda game will be like if its not suppose to be like the rest.

We wont get the next full Zelda for quite a while.

A few years I expect.

Back