Link's Crossbow Training...

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
Anyone Interested? If So Leave Your Opinions:thumbsup: I Dunno Bout It. Maybe Rent It Then Buy It With The Wii Zapper If I Like It. I Heard Its Supposed To Be Gd Tho But I Dont Know What to Do.

Awww Man! Now I Seriously Dont Know What To Do!:p Have You Heard Much Bout It?

Honestly, i would get it if it has a story line (which it obviously doesnt) besides its just link shooting arrows at everyday enemys in zelda....

Sounds A Bit Boring:zzz:

Yeah its meant to be a pack-in for the Zapper, much like Wii sports was for the Wii. Although Wii Sports is probably much better than the Crossbow game.

I don't think it has much depth to it, but it should be fun for when you first try out the Zapper.

Well if you just wanted to buy the mini game its self go to like gamestop or a trading place and see if some one just traded it in. Ive seen lots of used wii sports games at gamestop and EB games.

It's a good game, in my opinion. Lots of things to shoot at to see what happens; scarecrow hunting, some alternate areas, things to go for that give you high extra points, 4 rankings, 27 stages. All in all, I think it's worth the money.

Well its not the game your paying for though.
You are buying it for the Zapper, which you can use with other games as well.

Yeh The Zapper Is Probably The Only Reason Why Most People Will Buy It. Then Agen, It Could Be A Gd Game.

Back