Linksys Installation cd rip

Shadowpunk

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Well i have a Wrt54g v.6 router i got for Christmas from my sister.The problem is it was used and when i enter my routers IP to enter the routers settings its in Spanish and i can't change it back to English without the Installation cd because it has the files that it needs to set the routers language back to English the only problem is i don't have the installation cd :mad: Does anyone on here have the same router or files so that i can use them if you would be real kind and send me a cd rip or if you know a site that has them.

call them then... maybe they can help u out... i called once like 2 yrs ago. they didn't help much (i figure it out anyway) but maybe they can do something useful this time.

VashPR said:
i guess u can try the live chat too... they say its 24 hrs

Yea i've done live chat with them and they never w/b then they told me to install the new firmware and still nothing but i'm going to try again.

VashPR said:
good luck with that...

Ok im talking to one of the Customer support people right now.

Edit: They're telling me to hold on for 5 minutes now :prrr:

LMAO!!! Everytime i think my routers broken or something its something thats right under my nose :tard: that went wrong there was a setting that said save language but i was pressing the wrong button thats why it didnt work but it works now Thanks for your help

Back