Linksys Wrt150 N Connection Issues

cryw0lf

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2008
Hi, i'm new to the forums so i'm sorry if i am doing something wrong at the moment, but i just got a wii for my birthday. I am enjoying it, and i want to connect it online. I have tried connecting it wirlessly with my Linksys Wrt150 N router, and after entering my WEP key, it just get error messages. Is there any major fix that should be applied here? I know it is compatible, but i just want to know what router settings i should use for it to connect properly. Thanks!

you need it on b mode or it could be your code even look but this may even work better spend 30$ on a nintendo wi-fi plug

by all means do NOT get the wifi "plug."
can you get on wirelessly anywhere else with anything else ex with a laptop?

Do you have MAC filtering enabled on your router? If so you would need to enter the Wii's MAC address in the router control panel. Also, make sure you are actually using WEP on your router and not WPA, because if the Wii isn't compatible with the second one then it won't work. ...Take the last line with a grain of salt, because I don't remember which ones the Wii supports

welll whats the error code you are reciveing? ... and the wifi usb really isnt all that bad , i happen to use it and i get no problems from it, well i have the Nintendo brand usb but, ive heard but good and bad from it , from my experience i say its good but why waste money if you have something thats compatible just replie back with the error code so we can help you out

I can connect the two laptops in my house to it easily, and with great speed. The error code i keep receiving is 52030. I have SSiD enabled, and i put the fire wall down, i also turned on Mac Filtering and entered the Wii code, but it didnt work so i reverted it back to having Mac Filtering disabled.

Back