List Of Games (EveryOne)

The stripper pics r just concept art, they may end up not including it.

oh... I didnt knew it SSBB_Lover... but I will keep that in mind

1. LoZ: TP
2. Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (They say it will use nunchuk style, which I want the style where you just turn the Wiimote over, that would be cool for a Plane flying game but not enough buttons. =[
3. Super Mario: Galaxys (Wait..did I spell that right?)
4. Red Steel (Only if the sword play is awesome and I can go online and sword fight)
5. Resident Evil (Wii)
6. Super Smash Bros.: Brawl!

ssbb_lover said:
R u being sarcastic or do u mean that?
No no, no sarcastic... Ill tell u something, my first language as u know is not english is spanish, so maybe people take it in a way Im not talking... I didnt mean be sarcastic in any moment sry

No, it's not ur accent. I would have asked that to anyone who said that, u said it perfectly fine;) It's that w/ the ....'s it looked as if u were like "Oh*pfff ya right*I didn't know that ssbb_lover*who does this guy think he is?*i'll keep that in mind*wut a chump*" Lol that's just wut it sounded:lol: No hurt feelings?:(

Man we are not fighting... anyway lets keep on the theme.

Lol we're making up u bad listener, anyways like Arcadium said let's stay on topic.....well i've already put my list, anyone else out there??

I want to put another game.... Red Steel and MAYBE, just MAYBE wario ware sm

Wario ware looks really dumb if u ask me, childish if u will. I know it won't sell near as well as the other launch games. I especially have a dislike of the series because I played the last one and it was really annoying:sick:

Wow, that was really bad timing itwtw.:tard: We're kinda through w/ that...

There are a lot of games to choose... I think I will not get it anyway

Back