List of games for virtual console and about.

thats not a lot. are you sure those are all the games that are going to be for the VC? it doesnt even have genesis games or turbografix

I am sure they will add more later. Kid Icarus and Zelda(SNES) are the two on my list!

It's not real. Aside from the article being from months ago, it warns that contents are subject to change and some of them are Rare games which are certainly not going to appear on the Virtual Console (Goldeneye, Blast Corps).

Napalmbrain said:
It's not real. Aside from the article being from months ago, it warns that contents are subject to change and some of them are Rare games which are certainly not going to appear on the Virtual Console (Goldeneye, Blast Corps).
why arent Rare games going to be on it?

i think rare is owned by microsoft now, im not sure though, i reckon that that list is something that will be expanded on but the menu does not look fake, ive actually seen those pictures somewhere else actually......

Mr_Stoukaph said:
why arent Rare games going to be on it?

Rare's owned by Microsoft now, so it's unlikely Nintendo could get the rights to distribute Rare games on the Virtual Console (there could be exceptions for the Donkey Kong and Star Fox games, since Nintendo owns those characters).

Excitebike Yes
Punch Out Oh yes
Urban Champion Not a bad un
Killer Instinct A game by rare (wtf)
Super Scope 6 GUN GAME
Sim City Nooooo more time wasted
1080 **** yes (good wii update nintendo)
Blast Corps ditto
Sin & Punishment Tresure

Come on! havent u seen the date??? January 11! come on those are only 4 of the all games there can be in the VC!

All notices dont work!

I like goldeneye.But I really hate microsoft. I cant belive they bought Rare!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back