list of released and unreleased wii online games

WORMS!!!ILL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!!!!!Jk played once kinda boring....wth really REALLY boring

btw wth is endless ocean

i cant wait til...

animal crossing <3

mann online rpg oh yeah

also...

MOH2 WOOO!!!!!!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST~!!!

SUPER SMASH BRAWLL!!!

oxhaker said:
WORMS!!!ILL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!!!!!Jk played once kinda boring....wth really REALLY boring

btw wth is endless ocean

The diving game, you like take pictures of fish and whales and crap. Like Pokemon Snap except...not. <_<

endless ocean is an undersea exploration game where u put the creatures u have found in the aquarium. sounds boring but its actually cool.(just expanding on skewwzzme)

oxhaker said:

btw wth is endless ocean

ehh it used be sick back n the day around 98,i got a youtube vid of me n the clan,it prob dates back maybe 3-4 years ago *Worms Armageddon for the PC*

i am ToxiC btw i 1st come n the vid on 1:34

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0HlUmABFeiw

this 1 is gud 2 made by the same m8 , i think it got beta musix tho heh enjoi

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lhlqyoapw5A

Last edited:
anyone even looking at this list?

Truma Center: New Blood doesn't have online co-op. The only form of online is a score ranking system.

xxmarioxx said:
Truma Center: New Blood doesn't have online co-op. The only form of online is a score ranking system.

dude look it up its online coopTrauma Center:
New Blood is the third game of the Trauma Center surgery simulation video game series, currently in development for the Wii. Contrary to Trauma Center: Second Opinion, which is an expanded Wii port of the original Nintendo DS game, New Blood is an all new installment, with an entirely new plot, along other features not seen in the previous title, including CPR, a cooperative mode, online leaderboards, full voice-over dialogue and a 16:9 widescreen mode.from wikipedia

Last edited:
Back