List Of Upcoming Quality Wii Games

As far as I know Deadly Creatures was always going to be rated T.

Yea, why would Deadly creatures get a M rating? LOL! its insects for crying out loud. Whats going to happen a scorpian will chop a human up into pieces LOL. just because its a t rating doesn't mean it will suck! I played alot of m rated games that sucked!

Fixed.
New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis- March 9 (E) xplay reviewed it and give it 2 out of 5

The xplay review seemed strange to me. They complain that it doesn't have a story and that the controls are bad. Then they say it plays the same as Wii Sports Tennis.

Since when did sports games have storylines? I must have missed the storylines in FIFA, Madden, PES etc because it seemed to me that they just had tournaments the same as Mario Power Tennis. I also thought that Wii Sports Tennis played fine, it just needed more depth like some tournament modes. I think the xplay reviewer might have just been Wii hating and by some of their comments it seemed like they hardly played the game at all.

I do think that Nintendo should have added online play though and I'll doubt I'll buy it because their are too many other games coming out that look good (plus the only New Play Control! game that I'm really hyped for is Metroid) but I don't think you can discount MPT because of one rather shady sounding review.

Sonic and the Black Knight could be good too. I know Sonic hasn't had many good games of late but the Wii versions generally scored higher than the 360/PS3 versions, so perhaps with this being designed for the Wii specifically it will suprise us.

Red Steel wasn't that bad for a launch game and they have had plenty of time to make a much better sequel. With motion plus for swordplay it could be great and Ubisoft have released a couple of decent Wii games lately; so until we see more of the game you shouldn't discount it either.

Last edited:
I updated some release dates in March and added:

Virtua Tennis 2009- May

New release date:

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings- June 2 (E)

Made a pretty big update. Notice April will be a dead month but May and June will be very solid:

Excitebots: Trick Racing- April 20 (E)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine- May 1
Klonoa- May 5 (E)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus- May 12 (E)
Little King Story- May 15 (E)
Punch Out! - May 18 (E)
Virtua Tennis 2009- May 19
Boom Blox Bash Party- May 19 (E)
EA Sports Active- May 19 (E)

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings- June 2 (E)
The Conduit- June 9 (E)
Ghostbusters: The Video Game- June 16
Let's Tap- June 16 (E)
EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis- June 16
Tiger Woods 2010- June 16
Overlord: Dark Legend- June 23 (E)

Atleast they've got a release planned for 420. =)

I've got a copy of ..
Tenchu 4- February 3 (E)
Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers- February 10 (E) seriously
House of the Dead: Overkill- February 10 (E)
Dead Rising- February 24

So far this month. Onechanbara is pretty sweet and fun to play.
House of the Dead is a Lot of fun too. Zombie killing FTW.

Haven't had much time to play Tenchu or Dead Rising yet, but look forward to exploring them further. My game collection expands to fast for me to play all the content in each of em.

I look forward to getting ..

MadWorld- March 10 (E)
Sonic and the Black Knight- March 10 (E) It's Sonic and it's new
We Ski and Snowboard- March 17 (E) The first one was okay at best
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time- March 24 (E)
Guitar Hero: Metallica- Q1 2009
X-Men Origins: Wolverine- May
The Conduit- June 9 (E)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus- Q2 2009 (E)
Wii Sports Resort- Q2 2009 (E)
Boom Blox Bash Party- Q2 2009 (E)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion- TBA 2009
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. - TBA 2009
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers- TBA 09 (E)
Bleach: Versus Crusade- TBA 2009 (E)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- TBA 2009
TMNT Fighters- TBA 2009
No More Heroes 2- TBA 2010
Red Steel 2- TBA 2010
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- TBA 2009 (E)
Rumored/Mystery Games
New Zelda- TBA (E)
Kid Icarus Wii- TBA (E)
Super Mario- TBA (E)
de Blob 2- TBA

Of course not all of em I'm gonna buy. But they're the ones I have my eyes on. And mostly because I haven't heard much about the other games. I'm sure there are some good ones I dismissed because of my lack of knowledge regarding them.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the new Wii Sports Game. :)

Same here.:yesnod:

I hope the Kid Icarus one is true, I never played the original but it looks really interesting. FFCC: Echoes of Time also looks very promising. The original was my first RPG and I love it to death.

[RANT ALERT] Man, what is with all these crappy sequels coming out? If you make a game and it does horribly, why would you make another game with the same concept, even if it adds a bit? I am just not seeing the logic in this.

Added:

A Boy and His Blob- TBA 2009
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- TBA 2009
Silent Hill- TBA

I can't wait for Final Fantasy to come out.

I love my FF ds game. Even though my ds decided to DIE on me. (But ever so convenient that it does it RIGHT before the DSi was announced LOL)

I bought Chocobo Tales because I needed my ff fix and I've just about finished the game! o_O

Updated the list.

May and June lineups look very good while April is a bit thin.

Added:

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories- TBA 2009
Tales of Graces- TBA 2009

Night Game- Q3 2009

Rabbids Go Home- TBA

Back